My Board
Cyber Battles and Roleplay - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb)
+-- Forum: Arena Fighters Forum (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Meeting Place (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Cyber Battles and Roleplay (/showthread.php?tid=5343)

Pages: 1 2

Cyber Battles and Roleplay - Huronwarrior - 12-29-2020

Hi everyone,

I am interested in doing some cyber battle roleplay, if anyone would like to do this.   I like native american vs native american or soldiers or vikings as my first preference. However,  I also love to do battle roleplay of any type as long as the combatants are shirtless and/or close to naked.  It can be gladiators, other types of natives, jungle types battling each other, etc.   I like individual battles as well as battles with war parties and/or multiple combatants on each side.    If you have an idea and would love to do some cyber action, please hit me up.   I am Huronwarrior on Trillian.   Please respond to my message if interested, and we'll try to get a battle set up.    Thanks for reading my message.

Huronwarrior

RE: Cyber Battles and Roleplay - ItalianGladiator4u - 12-30-2020

(12-29-2020, 10:39 PM)Huronwarrior Wrote: Hi everyone,

I am interested in doing some cyber battle roleplay, if anyone would like to do this.   I like native american vs native american or soldiers or vikings as my first preference. However,  I also love to do battle roleplay of any type as long as the combatants are shirtless and/or close to naked.  It can be gladiators, other types of natives, jungle types battling each other, etc.   I like individual battles as well as battles with war parties and/or multiple combatants on each side.    If you have an idea and would love to do some cyber action, please hit me up.   I am Huronwarrior on Trillian.   Please respond to my message if interested, and we'll try to get a battle set up.    Thanks for reading my message.

Huronwarrior
Hit me up! I sent you a Trillian request (Junglevine). Totally down for any of those hot scenes...

RE: Cyber Battles and Roleplay - timgotshot - 01-03-2021

Yes, I'd like to get in on this and will download Trillian! We should tell each other how we kill each other, where we shoot, and make short death videos in our best skimpy gear that we can edit together into a battle montage. Those of us that can meet up in person can make body pile or stealing the ammo off dead guys scenes.

RE: Cyber Battles and Roleplay - Honaw_6 - 01-03-2021

(12-29-2020, 10:39 PM)Huronwarrior Wrote: Hi everyone,

Huronwarrior
Hi!
I make lots of pics/manips of stuff I like(naked warriors in battle,indians,gladiator..etc..).I sure would love to roleplay with those interested.I am honawhonaw on Trillian

Honaw

RE: Cyber Battles and Roleplay - toyboy - 01-04-2021

(12-29-2020, 10:39 PM)Huronwarrior Wrote: Привет всем,

я заинтересован в ролевой игре в кибер-битве, если кто-то хочет это сделать. Я предпочитаю коренные американцы против коренных американцев, солдат или викингов. Тем не менее, я также люблю играть в ролевые игры любого типа, пока бойцы без рубашки и / или почти голые. Это могут быть гладиаторы, другие типы туземцев, типы джунглей, сражающиеся друг с другом, и т. Д. Мне нравятся отдельные битвы, а также битвы с военными отрядами и / или несколькими бойцами с каждой стороны. Если у вас есть идея и вы хотели бы заняться кибер-действием, пожалуйста, свяжитесь со мной. Я - воин-гурон на Триллиан. Если интересно, ответьте на мое сообщение, и мы постараемся устроить битву. Спасибо, что прочитали мое сообщение.

Huronwarrior
Hi, great idea! Would like to roleplay with you

RE: Cyber Battles and Roleplay - Predator - 09-20-2021

For those interested I confirm this can be very rewarding and I thank Huron Warrior for introducing me to it.

RE: Cyber Battles and Roleplay - gladlover - 09-21-2021

I'd be interested if we can find a forum.

RE: Cyber Battles and Roleplay - Richard Weed - 09-23-2021

It sounds very interesting but I never heard of cyber battles role play. What is it and how do you do it? I am pretty good at photo manipulations also. Plus the video editing.

Also I never heard of Trillion. What is it and how do you use it? How would you use it to conduct "cyber battles?"

Thanks

RE: Cyber Battles and Roleplay - Predator - 09-23-2021

(09-21-2021, 04:23 AM)gladlover Wrote: I'd be interested if we can find a forum.
A forum would be a great idea but until then the meeting place on this forum could be used for like minded guys to choose the best method for them such as private email or other social media.

(09-23-2021, 03:55 AM)Richard Weed Wrote: It sounds very interesting but I never heard of cyber battles role play. What is it and how do you do it? I am pretty good at photo manipulations also. Plus the video editing.

Also I never heard of Trillion. What is it and how do you use it? How would you use it to conduct "cyber battles?"

Thanks
Good questions Richard. First, although I don’t use it, Trillian is just another social media platform for messaging, images and video.

Cyber battles and role play is whatever you want it to be but basically it’s when at least two guys enter a persona (such as indian warriors, pirates or gladiators etc) and engage in a virtual one on one fight or battle. Either narratively (as in my case); pictorially; live / recorded video or any combination. However, the ultimate role play will always be when likeminded guys get to meet up in person then - wow!

A good example of a turn based narrative role play battle follows on from my short original story in the post ‘The Raiding Party’ between me and Huron Warrior.

RE: Cyber Battles and Roleplay - Richard Weed - 09-25-2021

Thanks, I'll look for your story. I would be good for Stills and video, I'm not much good at writing.