Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Willing to die
I stood before the crowd, naked as the day I was born. My skin was covered in oil, and I'm sure the crowd was pleased to see me like that. 

I faced them, my penis erect, aching to be released. I knew the men behind me were  ready to carry out my death sentence. I waited with a racing heart and throbbing cock.  

I had always known I was destined to die in the arena, but I had volunteered for this when it was decided that somebody would be sacrificed just for the pleasure of the crowd.

I watched the Emperor's hand and when he gave the signal, I felt the first spear thrust into my back.  The pain was incredible, unlike anything I had ever felt before.  It burned.  The tip of the spear was thrust out through my navel.  I yelped and looked down.  I saw my intestines wrapped around the massive spear tip.  I smiled through the debilitating pain.  

My hand went to my hard cock and I beat myself off until I came.  As the last spurt rocketed from my cock, I fell to my knees.  The crowd cheered.

I felt the second spear crash through my back and enter my left lung.  I inhaled sharply as it extend my peck, through my nipple.  I felt blood swamp my mouth and I gagged, letting it spill over my chin and down my hard chest. 

The third and final spear went through my right lung and exited above my other nipple.  I could only imagine how aroused these men were to end my life like they had.  My head spun and I began to lose consciousness.

I collapsed onto my left side and stared at the dirt floor that was burning my skin.  The men laughed as they surrounded me.

I barely managed to look up to see them furiously masturbate until their sperm showered my chest and stomach.  I smiled and stared at the three cocks lording over me.  I drifted off into eternity with my final sight a stream of cum landing in my eyes.
this is awesome
what away to go just hard thinking about the scene
That's such a hot scene. Spears are my favorite weapon by far. This is great imagery!
MMm nice scene