Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
men for the taking.

Attached Files Image(s)

(10-24-2019, 01:20 AM)shank0000 Wrote: men for the taking.
Well, I'll take 3, 4, 5 and 6.
I'll take em all, either giving it to me in my navel hard and true or letting me in on their navel and ripping it apart or both at the same time, all converge on me and stab me at tehsa same time in my wide oval navel
Great job of conveying proud, confident gladiators in 1, 2 and 3. Their faces make clear they have no compunction about killing, and they are unafraid to die.

Wow, I really like your foray into military combat fantasy in 4. The parallel streaks at belly level are left to the viewer's imagination to explain, but nobody will come away from the image thinking that the stud will survive. So hot that his straight-out horizontal erection is perfectly parallel to the deadly streaks of combat fire. It's weird and wonderful to me that the gesture of submission, with his hands behind his neck, actually add to his studliness. His worth as a warrior and his power as a man are perfected by his destruction.

Kudos for the classic light effect and meticulous detail in 5. The moisture running down his body is very sensuous. It's almost as if the sun is caressing his bathed physique. (I would shoot anybody who handed that guy a towel.)

I also like the confident nude pose of 6, spreading his muscles and brandishing his cock. He may be for the taking, but I imagine he's taken a few himself.

Thanks for posting these.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
Beautiful work
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
I wish Shank would post more stuff soon!
are they able to take painful stab right in their navel?
Sure, I'll take 'em!
They're all expendables, right?
That last one, nude, waiting... when his executioner approaches with a short wickedly serrated blade his dick will start to rise, ready to give its last as the muscle stud executioner S L O W guts him.. start upper abdominals & s l o w l y SAW down toward his crotch and he just stands proud & defiant taking it... ordered at times to suck in his belly or rock it up or soften it over & over til he cums his last & his tripe spills out... HE IS STILL STANDING !!!!! When that happens.. FUCK!! A real WARRIOR... GUT UP !!!