Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Poll - what kind of image turns you on - image or video - or is it a story?
Hey all,

Although we all have different tastes on this forum, we have at least one thing in common.  We enjoy reading stories, seeing images, and watching videos of gladiator/warrior/soldier combat, usually to the death.

I wanted to start an informal poll.

How many of us are male?  (I would assume nearly all.)

How many are gay, straight or bi?

If you had to pick one thing to get you hard (or wet, if a woman) is it a story that you can put your own mental images to, a still or a video?

Is there one kind of moment in a story, picture or video that causes you to lose control and truly enjoy yourself?

Finally, have you engaged in this sort of self pleasure with a friend or partner?

Thanks!  Eager to hear from folks!

I'll answer the questions for myself ...

1. I am male, bi, videos, though I'll enjoy a good still, and stories, especially those by Gutted Gladiator, will get me off big time as well.

2. I generally shoot at the moment of impact, when a sword enters a belly, and the loser realizes he is defeated, and will soon be slain.

3. I have sometimes enjoyed this passion with buddies on the phone, and once by Skype (he was an individual who loved to wrestle wearing a speedo and would always end up getting off in his speedo during our sessions).

Messages In This Thread
Poll - what kind of image turns you on - image or video - or is it a story? - by traxxgalaxy - 01-13-2021, 11:49 PM