Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What was your "first" adventure??
Wow. Hot stories. I had the same kid’s games experiences as some of you. Kids from my street were always shirtless in summer. They used to nickname me Muscles. Not because I was big, but because I was so lean that I looked like an anatomical drawing as a kid. The first time I felt “something” was when a buddy stabbed me in the bellybutton in a play fight with a toy knife, but hard enough to draw blood. I reciprocated later in the day and from that day forward, we always aimed for each other’s bellybuttons. A couple of years on, he used to come for sleepovers and we’d play fight usually just in our underwear but later naked too. One day he decided to make the game more serious he started wrestling me armed with a compass (you know the things for drawing circles...this one had an inch long needle on it). Eventually he won the bout and I didn’t think he’d do it but he stabbed the needle most of the way in. The feeling was amazing and I came in my underwear at the same time. That was the first time I got stabbed. But it wasn’t the last.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by garyj - 08-23-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by CHASE - 08-23-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by Brett58 - 02-01-2021, 05:26 AM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by jim825 - 06-30-2021, 10:38 AM