Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Poll - what kind of image turns you on - image or video - or is it a story?
Male. Cis, not very macho. Kind of geek-masc and arty.

Gay/Homoflexible. Into FTM transmen and occasionally enjoy MMF.

Can't pick, all three have done the trick in unique and irreplaceable ways. Videos can most viscerally make me hard but the best matches are rare. Where as stories allow you to take the driver's seat more so it's easier to find one I like.

Unlike most here, my main 'moments of fascination' are chaotic and wild rather than slow and agonizing. So I like bodies flopping in piles and ragdoll/instantly wrecked battlefield deaths. Dangling and sprawled kills.

I have. It's rare. I've met a few fellas with similar kinks, such as killerluke. Getting both attractedness and specific desires to line up just right is tricky but can be done. I also have had this fun with a few of my more submissive and tenuous fuck buddies, including one long term one. For that it's a matter of mustering up my courage, asking for what I want, and finding someone who wants to please me even though this isn't their kink. When I find someone with a can do attitude and plenty of energy, it's been super hot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll - what kind of image turns you on - image or video - or is it a story? - by timgotshot - 02-09-2021, 05:43 AM