Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What was your "first" adventure??
I know I'm a little late to the game here but, like many of you, I was always infatuated with movies or TV shows where a guy gets it in the gut. But my first real experience was when I was 8 maybe 9 years old. A friend (Scott) and I were playing sword fighting with a couple of sticks. We were just sort of hitting them against one another laughing & having fun like kids do. I kept looking at his belly and kept thinking about those TV shows where guys got it there. He left an opening and I playfully, not hard, jabbed him in the stomach. He played right along and fell over on his back acting like he had really been stabbed and said something like, "You got me!"

I stood over him and just watched him laying there pretending to be wounded. He was groaning softly as if he was really gut stabbed. His little belly was going up & down (imagery which still infatuates me to this day!) and I took my "sword" and poked him in the gut. He was pretty thin and had a fairly tight fitting shirt so the stick made a noticeable depression in his stomach. He groaned like he had been stabbed again. I repeated that over and over making jabs into his belly marveling at the crater the stick made in his gut. He didn't seem to mind as he just kept moaning and groaning every time I did it. That was a long time ago but the memory & imagery is fresh in my mind as if it happened yesterday!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by garyj - 08-23-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by CHASE - 08-23-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by jim825 - 06-30-2021, 10:38 AM