Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is it Just the Stab or Bullet??
Your intriguing question certainly got me thinking. Primarily the aftermath, whatever it is, should enhance the fetish arousal and not go so far as to make it seem real and suppress the fantasy. Your example of the victim’s wounded belly heaving up and down would definitely be a continuation of the fetish arousal for me.

I’ve expressed the fear of a victim quite a few times but in my latest story I particularly wanted to emphasise that fear because it was the main emotion that the slayer could empathise with. In another short story the protagonist, after an arousing kill, took time to admire the victim’s physique so, to a degree, the aftermath is an important part of arousal for me and hopefully my readers too. The interactions of witnesses to the act can of course lead to the next exciting scene, revenge maybe?

Like yourself I also prefer to linger on the act and describe it in as much detail for my readers to savour and enhance within their imaginations. But yes, I believe the aftermath can be as important in enhancing arousal and will endeavour to be more conscious of it in my writing. 

Messages In This Thread
Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by jim825 - 08-20-2022, 01:24 AM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by CHASE - 08-20-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by Predator - 08-20-2022, 10:37 AM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by Predator - 08-25-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by jim825 - 08-26-2022, 08:13 AM