Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is it Just the Stab or Bullet??
Hey guys just thought I’d also drop in a few personal turn-ons. 

Off course it’s not just the aftermath but the build up to the act of, let’s say, a stabbing that’s exciting; when I say a stabbing, for me, it must be as a result of a Mano a Mano fight and usually wouldn’t involve a helpless victim. 

There’s the arousing anticipation of a visceral male vs male, skin & muscle on skin & muscle with the vulnerability of each opponent to the blade of the other.

The fight itself where that anticipation becomes physical and you feel the intimate squirming power of your adversary against your own body. Your strength against his as you try to prevent his blade piercing your abdominals and guts and vice versa. The sight, the touch, the smell, the sound and the emotions of it all. Both combatants being in a state of aggressive pre-cum arousal.

Then a victor as he overpowers his adversary with, say, his blade thrust deep into the navel of his opponent. The loser’s shock, fear and surprise as the blade is twisted in his belly as he emits a guttural groan. The victor feeling his blade overcoming the resistance of his adversary’s  abdominal muscles while he feels the loser writhing against him as he twists his blade in deeper and maybe taunts the loser. Both combatants can now release their aggression in a way appropriate to their preference; the loser as he he feels his guts on fire but still wanting to get his blade into his antagonist, the victor wanting to play a little with his prey by maybe stabbing him again. 

The aftermath where the victor can contemplate his kill as the loser falls to the ground writhing a little while staring back up to the victor. The victor’s bonus is to do what he will with his defeated adversary.

Messages In This Thread
Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by jim825 - 08-20-2022, 01:24 AM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by CHASE - 08-20-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by Predator - 08-20-2022, 10:37 AM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by Predator - 08-25-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by jim825 - 08-26-2022, 08:13 AM