Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
How do you (or your character) feel about their death?
(09-21-2022, 09:29 PM)KnitNot Wrote: As for me, I have several scenarios that really get me going. When I imagine my death or my avatar's death I always imagine it as being explosive and very intense. Not in the sense of dying because of a bomb or anything like that but I meant explosive in the sense that I would blow my load in such a way that I would have never done in my life. For some reason I feel like it's the natural way to go and that your body is despretly trying to deposit it's essence somewhere (even your pants) before finally ceasing to be. The navel get me every time. I don't know if it's the nerve endings there that make my cock pop up every time I press or how I can imagine myself in absolute duress and surprisingly pure BLISS whenever I insert a sharp object into my navel (or even hearing about how someone would torture me and end me with (stab/shot) to my belly button. 

The second I feel something sharp and point into the center of my belly button I start imagining how hot it must be an unaware victim sleeping shirtless at home where someone breaks in and threatens you with a knife. Where my captor would tie me and torture me (specifically my belly button and belly) for hours untill I choose to be stoic and accept my fate. Offering myself up to his knife and going as far as to basically beg for it. It would make me feel manly and proud to die at the hand of a capable man (or woman). They would end me with one swift stab to my navel leading my cock to become rock hard and shoot out my death seed.

I would also love to be a gladiator or a swordsman in ancient times where I'm a vetran of many wars and in my last conquest I'm injured in battle. My wounds are fatal and non recovrable and my (friend or lover) would ease my passing by stripping me off my armor and undressing me. Run their hands softly over my failing body paying close attention to my cock. I would invite my angel of death to stab me in my belly button enthustaicly. They would grab my sword and anchor it on my belly pointing straight at my navel hole and have them push it into me! I would love to ended my suffering as pleased as I am and that they would cum at the sight of my passing and how my cock is releasing.
Jesus this was so hot. Just reading it got me going. I also want to be tortured in the navel and ultimately accept my fate as a Man. Dying by a stab in the navel and gut.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you (or your character) feel about their death? - by Male Navel - 09-22-2022, 01:13 PM