Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What was your "first" adventure??
Not entirely sure what started me in the path to wanting to be stabbed through my belly button, but I remember always wanting to play JAWS with my Korean neighbor at some point after his older brother made me suck his dick when I was like 8. Anyway, I liked playing the shark and pushing my fingers into his stomach and belly button, but I always enjoyed being the victim more. From there, I used to put on my sister's bikini top with tennis balls for tits and push pins for nipples. I would use a disappearing blade knife to pretend I had been belly button stabbed. In high school, probably my senior year, we had to make either a video or perform a skit involving Greek mythology. One of my hunky classmates played Hercules in his video and when he killed himself, he jammed a plastic garden spike into his belly button and I knew that would be my fetish forever. Every war video I made after that had either me or my friend Christine getting a bullet in the belly button. Lots of blood too. I also became obsessed with jerking off to the pain of something sharp pushing into my shallow belly button. To this day, having my claymore sword pushing into my guts in the shower is the best way to get off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by garyj - 08-23-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by CHASE - 08-23-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by jim825 - 06-30-2021, 10:38 AM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by Viking Mike - 01-13-2024, 05:29 AM