Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darkest Death Wish
I see myself as a gladiator, in the arena with a young man I shared carnal pleasure with last night. We are both naked, without armor or helmets, with a gladius and a buckler, covered in sweat from the hot sun. The crowd is huge and intoxicated with wine and violent death, and wants to see me finished off.

We circle each other carefully, his young muscular body against my instincts evolved through my career in the arena. We clash as sword meets sword and buckler, the sound drowned out by the screaming of the crowd. The fight continues and I drop my guard for an instant ...

A bolt of burning agony grips my entire being. I look down to see my rival's gladius in my guts, splitting my bellybutton in two. I scream as he pulls the blade free and I clutch my wound and stagger about the arena. I drop to my knees, knowing I am dead, and look to my killer. he puts his foot on my chest and pushes me onto my back. I writhe on the hot sand in agony.

I am resigned to my fate. I drop my arms to my side as he comes to finish me. As I arch my neck and grit my teeth waiting for the death blow, my cock stiffens as hard as its ever been. My killer presses  the point of his sword against my chest, over my heart. It pricks the skin, and I feel hot blood drip down my torso.

He pushes the blade deep into my chest, slicing my heart in two. I arch my back, accepting gladly the sword in my chest.

In my final moments, my cock bursts into a stream of hot cum shooting on my torso, soaking my wounds and mixing with the blood. He pulls his sword free and I lay still. The crowd is cheering my death, and my killer has an erection as he stands over me, raising his bloody sword in victory.

Hy soul goes to Elysium. I was there before my killer shot his load over my corpse. We will meet again when he meets his fate. I hope he enjoys it as much as I did.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 

Messages In This Thread
Darkest Death Wish - by Viking Mike - 01-16-2024, 01:04 AM
RE: Darkest Death Wish - by RightThruMyHeart - 01-17-2024, 12:59 AM
RE: Darkest Death Wish - by gladlover - 01-24-2024, 06:59 PM