Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What was your "first" adventure??
Back in Junior High, I had a friend, Randy. He was red-haired, very light skinned. The veins on his chest stood out like blue lines on a road-map. He was lean, and a bit smaller than me. One day, at his place, he took off his shirt and held his hands over his head. At his lower left pec, right next to his sternum, I could see a pulsing, his heartbeat. He took my hand and placed it on his chest. I could feel his chest rise and fall as he breathed, I could feel his ribs under his skin. But mostly, I could feel his heart beating. After a couple of visits, he started slipping his hand under my shirt, to feel my heartbeat. I started to take off my shirt and laying down on his bed so he could lay his ear on my chest and listen to my heartbeat. I liked the smell of his hair. He would trace the edges of my outie belly-button as he lay on my chest. One day, he brought out one of them toy retractable knifes. He wanted me to wrestle him down and stab him through his heart. He took off his shirt, and went outside. As he walked back in, I came up from behind him, and we started to wrestle. It didn't take long for me to get behind him, and pinned his arms behind his back. I placed my hand on the forceful pounding at his chest, his heart pounding like a mule-kick at his sternum. His slim chest heaving, his lean belly trembling and tense. I took the toy-knife from my back pocket, and held the tip of the blade to the visible pulsing on his chest. His chest started heaving even more rapidly, and he'd struggle to get free. He'd say, "No, Don't Kill Me. Don't Stab My Heart. ". I'd tighten the grip on the toy-knife, and jam it onto his chest. He'd let out a low groan, and tighten his lean body. He'd grab my wrists as I'd twist the blade over his chest. He'd hold his breath. and start to pant and breathe erratically. He'd start to slide down and I'd lower him to the floor. His grip on my wrists would weaken and his arms would fall to his side. I'd lay him on the floor, and stab his still chest a few more times to be sure he was dead. Then, I'd place my ear to his chest, as he instructed, to be sure his heart was not beating.
We made up quite a few games after that in which one or both of us were shot, stabbed through the heart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by garyj - 08-23-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by CHASE - 08-23-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by RightThruMyHeart - 11-27-2020, 12:25 AM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by jim825 - 06-30-2021, 10:38 AM