Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What was your "first" adventure??
(08-23-2019, 11:28 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 11:10 PM)bellyboy Wrote: When I was a senior in high school (Mater Dei) I had done some sexual acts with a friend. But for spring break I got to go to Hawaii. I couldn't get a hotel room, but friends of my parents had a condo in Honolulu and I spent the week there. On the beach I met this U of H student and we ended up in the condo and we did everything sexually. Lots of experimenting which was fantastic. It was so hot being naked together. Fucking and sucking. I know when we were laying there naked together I told him that I bet he was good with the girls too. He looked at me and said, I just like to do it. Hard smooth bod, blond and blue.
You hit the jackpot. It doesn't get any better than hard, smooth, blond and blue.

You hit the nail on the head with that one Smile  Ugh I got to have some amazing fun with a blond/blue/hardbodied guy last December.  We were playing around in a hotel room for a couple days just visiting each other and there was a LOT of fucking... I always used to play with his bellybutton and I'd have him play with mine, especially just before getting off, but it had always been this unspoken thing that I never really talked about... but on our last morning we were laying in bed kinda talking and fucking around... just kinda goofing off.  I was inside him from behind but not pumping or anything, we were just kinda laying there on our backs and he was half laying on top of me and half on the pillows, and while I was inside him and just rubbing my hand on his abs I started playing around with his bellybutton, and I started talking about it... I was like "in case you haven't figured it out I'm really into guys bellybuttons" and I think he said something like "yeah I noticed"... and I started swirling my finger around in it, feeling the back of it, and I was like "just doing this can get me hard" and I did that hard-dick-flex thing where you just kinda do one of those kegel exercises and flex your hardon, and he could feel it flex inside him and he kinda let out this hot gasp/grunt thing... and he said "what do you think of mine?  I always kinda thought i had a cool bellybutton" and I was like "fuck yeah...".  I just started slowly pumping from there and we sucked face while I slow fucked him, it was soooooo hot... *sigh* fuck I'm hard just writing about it Smile

That's one of my more recent real-world experiences Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by garyj - 08-23-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by CHASE - 08-23-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by jim825 - 06-30-2021, 10:38 AM