Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What was your "first" adventure??
Me and best friend never seemeed to have tht moment where we connect with navel idea. We just both knew somehow we were into. Maybe it was a look or looks every time we swam or went shirtless in hot hot hot summers. Maybe that was a connect, I do now knows which. My best friend and I find a ruin in the woods that hadn't been looked after for a long time. It was in area near famously Amendola ruins of castles and arena like area. It was summer and we were not noticed from family group. It was hot and we were not allowed to be shoeless but we were shirtless and we wear, I wear speedo, he wear cut off denims open at top button. We were firm as we are now. He has a mound of six pack. I had eight pack. His outtie was ringed but even thicker outtie. We both uncut. Finding pretend swords (branches) we make believe we were ancient Roman gladiatore but more bare. We end up strength equally and chest to chest stabbing into each other's buttons, the sticks for real pressed against our navel. It was so hot and the air warm against our bodies so long ago now, we were younger. We end up on a slab of rock he on top of me, me using finger to scour out his thick navel flesh and he pressing his stick into mine. We had to wiggle out of our speedo and his denim was open already s
porting his thick, wet massive worm which was against my upper abs, soon to be against my navel ridge. A s he moved his stick, his dick moved in for the kill and fillled my belli button with his cock and then his sperm after we make love for half an hour or more. I kiss him lips and his chest and nipples glands and then his belly which had his my own cum on it as I shot. We did this four more times that day, gone almost all day, almost in trouble. We also exhaoused selves playing swords, knives, spears, and bow and arrows on each other, the n imaginging us on same side and getting kilt dotetgher in each other arms. Dying in each other's arms. Then one die, then the other separately. It was so hot. I never forgot that and maybe he and it haunt me to the day. He moved to Americano with me, too, and we are living in same town. He is gay and I am gay. I magine one day I will want to marry him or live iwht him. We are close to that now after our careers. His navel if anything got hotter as he got more and more muscled, always muscled boy, I not as much as he but 15 percent body fat. He has more like 5. He is sports like man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by garyj - 08-23-2019, 10:17 AM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by CHASE - 08-23-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by Stabano - 12-03-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: What was your "first" adventure?? - by jim825 - 06-30-2021, 10:38 AM