Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Falling on sword
This feels amazing when I start to fall on my sword. Does anyone here like to imagine grabbing me from behind so that we both die together, impaled on the same blade? Where would you like the point of the sword to enter you when it appears through my back? 

Jea - im behind you!!!
hot as ever. Frank, you're behind him? It goes through him and into your belly button! HAWT!!!

fuck that scenario is hot hot hot. In one shaloin movie this happened only the guy was stabbed from the front and he jumped backward onto his killer and drove the point into him and dthey fell, the attacker on his back but under the guy he already stabbed. The guy then took the SWORD in his own belly button and drove it in deeper while yelling to his friends, "Get away!" He twisted it and the guy under him spasmed and died and jerked while he then followed in the same fashion. Totally hot whichever way it's done! CUM!

thanks for your posts! They keep me going and hoping on this forum for some great content like your's.
Cummon guys.
While I'm spending more time at home keeping safe from this virus attack I'm getting the camera out more often, and am aiming to post more content. I'm sure many of us here are in the same position, so I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing more of your hot stuff too.
Thanks in anticipation.
Bruce.
(07-28-2020, 09:16 AM)bruffman Wrote: Cummon guys.
While I'm spending more time at home keeping safe from this virus attack I'm getting the camera out more often, and am aiming to post more content. I'm sure many of us here are in the same position, so I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing more of your hot stuff too.
Thanks in anticipation.
Bruce.

Good luck with that. I've given up on this group and the posters in it. They've all left and never come back. I guess it could be the spam? Or maybe it's me? "m pretty vocal about what I like.
Quote:Good luck with that. I've given up on this group and the posters in it. They've all left and never come back. I guess it could be the spam? Or maybe it's me? "m pretty vocal about what I like.

For me personally, it was absolutely 100% because of you. I'm sure you don't mean to be, but you come off as extremely negative and entitled. Maybe if you were more vocal about what you liked, and less vocal about what you disliked, it wouldn't be so off-putting to people?

You can take this as sincere advice, or get defensive and lash out at me. I don't really have skin in that game. I do hope you figure out how to be happy in your life though. It really seems like you're not happy. I've been there. It sucks, but it's not impossible to overcome if you want to. Sometimes you just need to ask for help.

Good luck.
I am negative because this forum has driven me to be so. People come on, share and express that they will share some more and then vanish. I post I like their stuff but it's not enough. I also, maybe you haven't seen all the posts, always tell what I like---and when I do---I sometimes get shot down as evidenced by that guy that posts pics I've posted (I don't care, he can use pics I've posted all he wants because "m generous that way) with text---that when I talk about navels, it offends and upsets him. As for entitled, usually the entitled claim that against those that aren't so maybe you are entitled. You're must mad because I loathe seeing fat unhealthy guys being stabbed and that's you're fetish. If someone asks what I think of something I post what I think. I do admit a lot of your stuff on your blog IS very hot despite the big fat blubber bellies especially the goblin attack and the other vids there. A lot of what is there with guys getting it in the navel is hot and the dialog is very hot. BUT to get back on point so to speak, maybe you're entitled because you can't take others criciticizing anything you like. If you left, because of me, I'm sorry but I can live with that. I've discussed what I like over and over and if someone dodens't know from looking at any five of my posts, they're either illiterate or just not paying attention at all. I'm also not happy...with this site and gee, maybe from my posts, you got that I'm not happy with the fetish either....big of you to use that as a sort of attack againsist me. Those posts by the way were asking for advice and help about that but instead you post what seems like a revenge-hate post for perceived injustices done to you. Also as for entitled: excuse me but I post the most here than anyone COMBINED so sorry if you don't like my posts but I feel others should post more often and SHARE if they have material that others may enjoy. I'll be glad to get over this fetish if only to get away from people like you. And if I never get over it, I'd be lucky to find another site where people who make material, have a huge backlog of material (including you), DO share it. Hopefully I can drive you off for good or at least maybe not come here so much because of people like you.