Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Very hot video showing soldier girls slain
Well, though I agree that the current forum is not as good as the old one, I noticed (unfortunately) it sometimes is also more hostile at times too... Sometimes guys criticize things more radical... We can still express our opinion no doubt, but it will feel better for us to keep it softer and less strict Tongue
Think of it as a feedback in a professional meeting with peers Smile

Like I said earlier, the above post was useful for me and quite inspirational from a filmmaking point of view, even though I am into male actors, like most of you here... I chatted with combatposer, and he found this as a useful reference too...
I guess I'm one of the few mostly straight guys here, so I liked it, but I am more turned on by men being killed, impaled, angel lust, etc. I'm not offended or upset by the post.
(07-27-2020, 02:25 AM)CHASE Wrote: I would not speak for Derek but I can say that YES I am frustrated. I'm frustrated because there are other places to post female stuff and I'm not into that at all. I do not want this forum to be a place for that stuff at all and fear that if one post of it is here, others will follow, thinking that is what this forum is about and for. I'm also frustrated that this site has a ton of posters who used to post a lot and now do not. I"m also frustrated that this forum is NOWHERE near as good as the ones from the past about stabbing/navel/arena/sword/knife/spear stuff. I also like a lot of the contributer's stuff but they no longer post...at all. The last thing I would want is to have more and more female involvement within the context of the fantasy. I'm SO not into that and don't want this place to become anything to house any of that...almost in any way. I find it repulsive and gross.

Could it be, that the reason why people is not posting anymore, is that everytime we get a site up and running, it either gets shut down, the admin leaves the site, users starts sharing other user clips or photos on different sites etc.
It happened to Shot Dead Guys Zone (which also had stabbings and strangulations), it happened to the old arenafighter blog, it happened to some blogger-sites and so on... If the sites weren't shut down because of the hosting, then for some other reason. 
I remember some japanese guy, starting to share Dereks clips onto youtube - without Dereks permission, as I recall. 
And honestly, when this keeps on happening, I completely understand why people won't even begin producing stuff. 

I was considering it - but honestly, I have no clue how to get actors, how to pay them, how to set it up and how to share it on this site. 
I asked for some advice, but I got almost nothing - no practical advice on how to convince people to take of their shirts, so some guy can poke them in their belly button, whereafter they have to act out a cool death, so that some random guys can jerk off to it... And complain when the scene isn't exactly how they want it... 
Am I the same? Sure - I'm not any better than anyone else, but if some of the "pros" won't help us, by giving some examples or advice, we will have to accept gritty videos from the last century for years to come. 
And then - if someone succeeds, makes new content - why would he risk somebody sharing it without his permission. If it is produced to this site only, I understand why you want to give up, seeing it ending up on youtube. 

What I am saying is - we as a community are to blame ourselves. 
We're not good enough at supporting new guys, we're not good enough at supporting the main forces behind the sites, we're not good enough at keeping a civil justice regarding the sharing of clips - and maybe, just maybe, we all need to accept that things cost money. 
It cost money to run a site, it cost money to make content - I'm not saying we should charge memberships, but I know my own finances, and I can not afford a proper camera, software, props, actors - no matter how little talent they've got... I mean, if I knew WHAT the video was being used for, I would demand some sort of payment ;-)

Just some thoughts - I maybe end up getting beaten up for my views, but sometimes we need to be shaken up a bit... 
Have a good one.
(07-30-2020, 03:16 PM)cv654 Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 02:25 AM)CHASE Wrote: I would not speak for Derek but I can say that YES I am frustrated. I'm frustrated because there are other places to post female stuff and I'm not into that at all. I do not want this forum to be a place for that stuff at all and fear that if one post of it is here, others will follow, thinking that is what this forum is about and for. I'm also frustrated that this site has a ton of posters who used to post a lot and now do not. I"m also frustrated that this forum is NOWHERE near as good as the ones from the past about stabbing/navel/arena/sword/knife/spear stuff. I also like a lot of the contributer's stuff but they no longer post...at all. The last thing I would want is to have more and more female involvement within the context of the fantasy. I'm SO not into that and don't want this place to become anything to house any of that...almost in any way. I find it repulsive and gross.

Could it be, that the reason why people is not posting anymore, is that everytime we get a site up and running, it either gets shut down, the admin leaves the site, users starts sharing other user clips or photos on different sites etc.
It happened to Shot Dead Guys Zone (which also had stabbings and strangulations), it happened to the old arenafighter blog, it happened to some blogger-sites and so on... If the sites weren't shut down because of the hosting, then for some other reason. 
I remember some japanese guy, starting to share Dereks clips onto youtube - without Dereks permission, as I recall. 
And honestly, when this keeps on happening, I completely understand why people won't even begin producing stuff. 

I was considering it - but honestly, I have no clue how to get actors, how to pay them, how to set it up and how to share it on this site. 
I asked for some advice, but I got almost nothing - no practical advice on how to convince people to take of their shirts, so some guy can poke them in their belly button, whereafter they have to act out a cool death, so that some random guys can jerk off to it... And complain when the scene isn't exactly how they want it... 
Am I the same? Sure - I'm not any better than anyone else, but if some of the "pros" won't help us, by giving some examples or advice, we will have to accept gritty videos from the last century for years to come. 
And then - if someone succeeds, makes new content - why would he risk somebody sharing it without his permission. If it is produced to this site only, I understand why you want to give up, seeing it ending up on youtube. 

What I am saying is - we as a community are to blame ourselves. 
We're not good enough at supporting new guys, we're not good enough at supporting the main forces behind the sites, we're not good enough at keeping a civil justice regarding the sharing of clips - and maybe, just maybe, we all need to accept that things cost money. 
It cost money to run a site, it cost money to make content - I'm not saying we should charge memberships, but I know my own finances, and I can not afford a proper camera, software, props, actors - no matter how little talent they've got... I mean, if I knew WHAT the video was being used for, I would demand some sort of payment ;-)

Just some thoughts - I maybe end up getting beaten up for my views, but sometimes we need to be shaken up a bit... 
Have a good one.

"I asked for some advice, but I got almost nothing"
How and when did you ask?
Did you post a question thread on this forum and some of us just didnt see it (for sure i didnt)?
Or you PMd to some users, and got no answer? Of course, it is private whom you have PMed, but I know for sure you didn't PM me for example... Also, Derek was posting quite a lot of process experience on this forum already. I know that combatposer is very friendly too and most likely would reply to your messages.
Don't know about others, but for me, I don't post as much because I get little or no feedback on my stuff. My feedback, I mean either positive or negative. I appreciate both, but get nothing, it's like playing in the theater and nobody claps and nobody boos. It's just dead silence. very little insentive to keep making this stuff and posting it.

Maybe my stuff just sucks. But if that's the case say something!
(07-31-2020, 12:47 AM)helpme1030 Wrote: Don't know about others, but for me, I don't post as much because I get little or no feedback on my stuff. My feedback, I mean either positive or negative. I appreciate both, but get nothing, it's like playing in the theater and nobody claps and nobody boos. It's just dead silence. very little insentive to keep making this stuff and posting it.

i was getting similar reactions lol
Before people used to share their impressions about posted works and fantasies triggered by it a bit more, now it's mostly (with a couple of exceptions) just "good, thanks" Tongue
But i was getting similar on other resources too... Its not just this forum
(07-31-2020, 08:29 AM)someguy123user Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 12:47 AM)helpme1030 Wrote: Don't know about others, but for me, I don't post as much because I get little or no feedback on my stuff. My feedback, I mean either positive or negative. I appreciate both, but get nothing, it's like playing in the theater and nobody claps and nobody boos. It's just dead silence. very little insentive to keep making this stuff and posting it.

i was getting similar reactions lol
Before people used to share their impressions about posted works and fantasies triggered by it a bit more, now it's mostly (with a couple of exceptions) just "good, thanks" Tongue
But i was getting similar on other resources too... Its not just this forum
Yep, same here. But those were at least a little better. Too many lurkers  :/
(07-30-2020, 03:16 PM)cend up getting beaten up for my views, but sometimes we need to be shaken up a bit... Wrote: Have a good one.

The replying here is odd: not sure how to eliminate a repeat of the entire post. But here' goes:

First: just because a site gets shut down----this one has been going for some time now and seems okay so far-----is NO reason NOT to post. IMO. Maybe they have some other reason?

Second: many already have videos they could post here that ARE ARLEADY DONE and they're not doing that either. Some can do home videos of just themselves: we have many hot bodies members here who have in the past posted some content. The limits on the forum as difficult to post vids though but links would do to motherless or as wise derek has done a private you tube account where after a time he can take the vido down before crankly Youtube does it.

Third: Derek seems to get guys to do what you claim you want to do and he seems fine with it and so do they so it IS possible but I know what you mean. I would not want to try to have conversations with guys on those terms. 

Fourth: that "Japanese" guy that posted Derek's videos most likelly didn't do it out of malice but maybe out of desperation to share something he loved so much in order to please others, find others like him maybe, and because he admired the vids and liked them a lot, not because he was a mean stealing crook. I don't see why that would discourage anyone. If it would, then maybe don't do them and maybe that's the point you made: they don't do them but to not do them here when others (Derek) have successfully shared SOME content here and some YEARS ago. And with sites like motherless and fetish that really is no excuse. 

Fifth: I find I no longer care: Blade, Rob, MightFoo, LikeYOu, the French Guy, and dozens of others who, at one time, shared A LOT, have virtually stopped posting anything at all. It is time to look elsewhere for me to find things I might like as I rarely find them here any more and sometimes the mere mention of a belly button fetish as with one recent member, drew him to tell me not to as it bothered him because his area of strike was above the navel and that made me lose ALL interest in his stuff, his comment, not his stuff made me lose interest. I find the people into this fetish and the almost aligning fetishes to be somewhat nasty, somewhat selfish, somewhat unwilling to indulge or share and it's disheartening as this forum made me realize it was probably always like this. Just not as blatant.

Sixth: it could be the huge amount of spam here. I delete and purge at least six spammers a week, maybe more.

Seventh: and it does not cost a huge amount of money to do a vid of yourself and post it on say motherless or fetish.com and link it to here. In fact, even if you had another person to film with, that doesn't cost that much either.
(07-26-2020, 01:11 AM)traxxgalaxy Wrote: I know it's girls now men, but somehow this video of girls being slain one by one, all wearing hot mini skirt and panty outfits, makes me cum a lot.

Several of the girls die really well.  They show their death orgasms and seem happy to be leaving their troubles behind.

I wish someone would make a video like this with male soldiers or gladiators.

https://motherless.com/G7792221/39BCE8C
I remember seeing stuff from these peeps a while ago, really hot, i DEFINITELY wish that someone made a male version <3 

(i would act in that lol  Sleepy  )