Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spam Attack.
As many of you may have noticed, we were attacked by spam.  I banned the prick and pruned his posts.  I also received 8 accounts from Russia requesting activations, which I denied.  
Occasionally one of those bastards may get through, so please be patient as we stave off those jerks.
Kudos for your work!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(07-26-2019, 01:09 PM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: As many of you may have noticed, we were attacked by spam.  I banned the prick and pruned his posts.  I also received 8 accounts from Russia requesting activations, which I denied.  
Occasionally one of those bastards may get through, so please be patient as we stave off those jerks.
Thank You. Glad you could get those assholes off of here.
(07-26-2019, 05:07 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 01:09 PM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: As many of you may have noticed, we were attacked by spam.  I banned the prick and pruned his posts.  I also received 8 accounts from Russia requesting activations, which I denied.  
Thank You. Glad you could get those assholes off of here.
I think marina123 is your next bot
There are three new spam attackers on the site.
Yep still getting membership requests from Russian email addresses. I am deleting most of them.