Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is everyone?
I know there are some that respond and post, like gut the knife and a few others who are new here. BUT where have all the once regular posters gone? Mighty Foo? Eroticus? Dans? Shank? I miss their posts!
probably they are busy
(12-10-2019, 05:50 PM)navelknife Wrote: probably they are busy
I posted a few pics, crickets.
I think sometimes when I post and on certain occasions, and when the thread feels "deserted" it is just less motivating to keep posting stuff Tongue
(12-13-2019, 05:11 AM)someguy123user Wrote: I think sometimes when I post and on certain occasions, and when the thread feels "deserted" it is just less motivating to keep posting stuff Tongue

I guess it depends on what you post. The type of posters I'm talking about are ones who KNOW their stuff is good, commented on, and yet they still dont' post. Just because no one gets any comments, isn't a reason to not post. Maybe post something different than the post that gets no comments. If I stopped posting because of no comments, I wouldn't even log onto this forum any longer but I do get a lot of comments but not in relation to the amount of posting I do. I'd like a post once a week from the likes of Rob, Blade, Dan, Derek and others but some of them aren't active at all and some post once every two months and some just vanish for years and years (Blade's own blog hasn't been updated in almost TEN years. TEN! ANd I love his blog and his work but it's useless trying to get some of them to post at all. Maybe they dn't have the time or motivation or maybe some are just in this to meet others and have already? Maybe others just don't care or aren't into it as much as they used to be. I don't know. I'm about ready to not care either to be honest. There are other creative works I can work on, including the rewriting of TRIO, if I feel so to do but I odn't think that redo even got one comment.