Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
KGB Tales #2 Dont ask Dont tell
         Ever since those Americans allowed gays into the military, it has become oh so easy to infiltrate their intelligence units.  You don't even have to pass their rigorous exams.  Their hot, young soldiers long for "friendly" accompaniment.  I merely showed up, befriended a handsome young lieutenant (newly graduated from some top-notch military school), and moved into an apartment with him.

He never once suspected that I was a foreign operative.  He thought I was some guy from California.  I opened his eyes to new and exciting sexual experiences.  (The trainers in the KGB had taught me well.)  

Little did he know I was stealing the intel briefings from his computer while he was in the shower.  It was especially easy once I figured out that he used my name as his password.  

Well, unfortunately, one day, he caught me in his files.  It was quite unfortunate.  He was handsome and quite enjoyable in the bedroom.  However, I had a job to do.

He stood there, shocked that I had hacked into his computer.  I merely gave him a sheepish grin and grabbed the knife from the counter.  Before he could react, I rammed it into his sweet abs.

He backed up against the brick wall.  His eyes showed that he was hurt, both physically and emotionally.   Poor guy, I felt sorry for him.  He writhed a little, but made no noise, just the heaving of his chest with every breath.

[Image: 2%2BBrick%2BWall%2Bvictor.jpg]

I watched him until his body limped and his puppy eyes glossed over.  I knew I was going to miss him, but my duty to the motherland was greater.  Besides, there would be many other handsome young soldiers looking for some companionship.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
This is so flipping hot. Thank you for the story and the picture!
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
That's hot..nice fantasy