Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PINS Chapter 2
A gradient of blue, purple, and orange ascended from the horizon. The dawn light illuminated the beach, two men lay naked together in the back of a truck -- their impressive bodies accentuated by the morning light, with each breath their abdomens revealed impressive definition.

A a flock of seagulls chattered overhead, stirring Taylor awake. As he sat up, excruciating pain struck his midsection and he fell back into the truck bed with force. He looked down his abdomen, the toned muscles flexed slightly as he peered down the middle crease of his belly, a small bandage sat midway on his torso, just above his navel. The bandage began to slowly fill with fresh blood.

"it wasn't a dream...?" he thought, looking to the right he saw Neil's and watched as his toned chest heaved up and down in shallow breaths.

Taylor sat up more cautiously now, using his arms to pull himself out of the truck bed. Neil continued to sleep, snoring a nice hum into the air.

Taylor's head ached from the whiskey, his belly was immensely sore. He looked down and felt around the wound, the bandage was now wet with fresh blood.

"It must have not completely coagulated", he thought, as he peeled off the bandage and blood pooled into his navel, spilling over, dripping down his lower belly and gathering in his pubes.

He wiped the blood and redressed the wound carefully, as the ocean waves crashed before him. His tall naked figure baked in the morning light. He looked down at his torso, down the center crease of his defined abdomen. It seemed the bleeding had abated and the bandage remained dry.

Neil awoke gently in the truck, he sat up on his elbow, peering over his toned belly, past his morning erect cock, towards Taylor who stood naked -- looking towards the ocean. He gently climbed out of the truck bed and walked towards Taylor, his feet splashing in the calm morning wake. Neil approached him from behind and wrapped his hands around his torso.

"you're awake"

Neil smiled, and caressed Taylor's torso from behind, his cock teased between Taylor's butt cheeks, he rubbed his hands gently from Taylors chest, over his abdomen, and rested his fingers gently around the wound.

"It was...quite the night... how are you?", Neil asked.

"The wound will heal."

Neil fingered Taylor's navel, Taylor winced as the bruised pain from the wound traveled around his midsection, but at the same time he felt pleasured. Taylor's cock became erect, it's long length perpendicular from his body. The two man stood interlocked, Neil gently fingering Taylor's navel while kissing his neck. Their greek bodies absorbed the morning sun as the gentle waves lapped up beneath their feet.

"let's have a meal, relax -- and maybe we'll play more later." Neil said with a grin as he pushed away.

The men walked back to their camp and slipped on their shorts, of course both still remained commando. As Neil cooked, his body revaled itself in the sun -- an erotic sight for Taylor, as he had only seen him in the night under the glow of a campfire. Neil's round butt bounced around cheerfully as he manned the grill, his tight waist and lean stomach clearly a gift of genetics, as his chest was broad and his arms muscular. His abs protruded with every twist and turn of his body, his obliques strong, his tan skin gleamed in the morning sun, his light showing of body hair rustled in the breezey coastal winds.

Neil danced his way around the grill, joking and chatting as Taylor watched along endearingly. A few hours would pass as the men got to know each other, each appreciating the crazy occurrence of finding one another.

The sun rose high in the sky as the morning drifted away. Neil lay on the truck bed cover, his fit torso tanned and slightly red from the days sun. He gently set down a book, and looked over to Taylor who was swimming nude in the shallow coastal waves. Neil perched up on his elbow and whistled loudly.

Taylor sauntered out of the ocean, his tall fit form dripping in salty water, pooling down his abs, between the crevices v-shaped obliques, and dripping off his elongated cock.

"how can I be of service", Taylor offered as he approached Neil.

"will you grab my pack and come lay with me?"

Taylor grinned, grabbing the back pack, he climbed ontop of the truck bed cover and laid with Neil. He rested his hands on Neils firm stomach, caressing around his navel. He trailed his hands up and down the center crease of Neils abdomen and circled his index finger around Neils belly button, before fingering it sensually. Neil's large cock grew erect beneath his tight shorts.

"there's a small tool bag in the pack, will you grab it?"

Taylor reached for the backpack, digging around he found the tool bag. He carefully unzipped it, inside there were a variety of sharp objects, knives, and tools.

"do you play with these?" Taylor inquired.

Neil grinned, "grab the surgical scalpel."

Aroused, Taylor did as told. He twisted the tiny, sharp blade in front of him. He touched the blade gently.

"be careful, it is surgical grade and incredibly sharp. Bring it here and place it in my navel"

Taylor traced his index finger over the edge of the blade, and winced as it sliced through his skin and blood quickly filled the tiny cut.

"I told you" Neil chimed.

Taylor lay next to Neil, propping his head up with his left arm, he looked down Neil's sensual body and he gently placed the scalpel in Neil's navel. The the sharp head of the tool disappeared into his innie navel. Taylor applied no pressure, but held the tool upright and spun it lightly. He watched as Neil's bulge grew within his shorts.

"Apply pressure, gently." Neil commanded.

Taylor did as told, the blade sliced cleanly through the tough skin of the navel with little resistance and slid centimetres into Neil. Neil gasped lightly, his belly heaving upwards and pushing the scalpel a few centimetres more. He felt it pop through his skin, and slice through the tender muscle beneath his navel. Taylor reacted by pulling the scalpel away, the tip of the blade slick with crimson red sucked out of Neil, as blood pooled slowly into Neil's navel.

Neil looked towards Taylor, smiling "trust yourself brother, I will tell you if we are going too far".

Taylor looked at Neil's toned abdomen, taking in the sight as he breathed, each ab defined by the glowing afternoon sun and tanned bronze skin. He placed the scalpel back in Neil's bloody navel, and applied pressure, it sank slowly into Neil -- penetrating through the skin and muscle with surgical ease.

"After the blade has entered me half an inch, slice down a half inch and pull it out. Trust me."

Taylor followed Neil's command, pushing gently as the blade sank into Neil. Neil moaned in ecstasy as he felt his navel pierced. Taylor then cautiously pulled the scalpel down Neil's navel, he felt as the blade sliced through the skin. Neil grunted in pain and pleasure, his abs flexed and contorted as he enjoyed the sensation of the scalpel slicing through the tough navel skin and tender muscle beneath. Neil looked down his belly, the scalpel aligned perfectly with the middle crease of his abdomen, his navel pooled with blood and it began to spill gently between the muscles of his abs and spilling down the sides of his torso. Taylor lifted the scalpel slowly from Neil, Neil felt the blade as it sucked out of him, and watched as the tool slipped out of him and dripped a crimson red drop of blood.

Neil's put his head back in ecstasy, the tip of his cock soaked in precum, enlarged in his shorts, the head of his cock peeked out in the crevice of his oblique.

"finger me" Neil moaned, as he flexed his abdomen and blood pooled from the small slit in his navel, gently pouring down his side.

Taylor leaned over Neil, kissing him intimately. He traced his finger over Neil's chest, down the center crease of his abdomen, he rested it gently into the blood soaked navel. Neil looked down as Taylor pressed his index finger gently inside him, up to the first joint, then the second. The blood overflowed from Neil's navel, and he felt his insides tickle as Taylor wriggled his finger slightly, he moaned in ecstasy, his abs contorting and flexing, his legs moving in uncontrollable delight and pain. Taylor pressed further as his finger sank completely into Neil's navel. Neil looked down his toned abdomen and felt as the thin slit in his navel was forced open to the width of an index fingered, he screamed in pain but also in pure pleasure at the sight of Taylor's full index finger inside him. Taylor could feel the energetic pulse of Neil's blood, the warm erotic nature of the inside of his belly.

Taylor leaned over and kissed Neil again, looking down between them his eyes followed the center crease of Neil's defined abs, down to his navel where his index finger continued to twist and wiggle inside. Neil watched too as the blood pooled over his muscles, between each crevice of his abs, and sticking to his fine belly hair, Taylor's index finger slowly twisted and turned inside of him. As he toyed with Neil's navel, Taylor's fully erect cock began to precum and mix with the blood as it pooled down the side of Neil.

Neil watched on as Taylor slowly pulled his index finger from his navel, covered in his red blood. Taylor's finger sucked slowly out of the wound, inch by inch, before slurping out his bloody navel. Neil watched as the tip of Taylor's index finger dripped slow drops of blood, and Taylor began to trace the finger around Neil's abdomen, drawing the blood between each crevice, before gently tracing it back over to Neil's navel.

Taylor slowly pushed his index finger back into Neil, Neil felt as Taylor pushed open the slit in his navel again and slid inside of him. One inch in, two inches in, then his whole finger submerged. Taylor looked down between them as he began to slowly finger fuck Neil's navel, sliding his finger out slowly, inch by inch, he watched his blood covered appendage as it exited Neil. Neil hung his head back in pure pleasure and ecstasy and felt the finger as it slid gently out of him, before sliding gently back in. He moaned as Taylors finger slid out, then back in again, then out and back in again.

More quickly now, Taylor began to push in and out of Neil. His cock began to swell as precum dripped over Neil's lower belly. Taylor looked down and watched as his finger came in and out of Neil and his long, erect cock slapped Neil's lower belly as he more rhythmically finger fucked his bleeding belly.

Neil felt as Taylor's finger came in and out of him, occasionally curling and toying with his insides. His eyes closed, and he screamed in agony and pleasure as he felt the slit in his stomach rip open. Neil looked down his defined abdomen as he watched Taylor force two fingers into his navel and forcefully push and pull them, in & out. Neil couldn't hold back anymore, moaning in pain, pleasure, and agony his cock exploded up his belly splashing all over his bloody navel and up his define chest.

Taylor pushed and pulled his two fingers in and out of Neil, he watched excitedly as Neil came all over his own destroyed belly. Taylor pulled his two fingers out one last time, he felt the suction has Neil's flexing abdominal held his fingers tight, and moaned in ecstasy as his own cock exploded cum all over Neil's belly. He shuddered in pure joy and excitement, his cock releasing strand after strand of cum, it mixed and pooled together with the blood in Neil's navel, dripping slowly off of Neil's sides.

Taylor, exhausted, collapsed on top of Neil -- the two men chest to chest, belly to belly... breathed heavy exhausted breaths. Neil felt as Taylor slowly rubbed their bellys together, his own wet gore coating Taylor's clean belly. The two kissed intimately before Taylor rolled off of Neil, collapsing on his back.

Taylor looked over to Neil, he traced his eyes down his torso and onto his define abdomen. With each of Neil's breath, his navel pulsed blood, as it spilled gently over his sides.

"We should clean you up", Taylor suggested, as he stood from the truck and offered to help Neil up.

Neil stood slowly, wincing in pain. As he dropped off the truck, Taylor removed his shorts. The blood and semen flowed down Neil's belly, into the crevices of his obliques, and down his crotch -- it slowly dripped off his still elongated cock.

They walked slowly into the ocean and Taylor began to gently clean Neil, massaging the gore and cum off his belly, gently tracing between each crevice of his abdomen. He splashed water and swirled his finger inside Neil's navel, he could see the slit, about 1.5 inches in length. It opened slightly with each of Neil's breaths.

"We'll stitch it up and I'll be good", Neil said, exasperated.

Taylor applied pressure to the wound as the two men walked back to the campsite... the strong afternoon sun was beginning to set in the horizon. He'd want to patch up Neil before it was dark.

Taylor laid Neil down gently before he retrieved the first aid kit. Inside a suture needle and thread. Taylor gently placed his left hand on Neil's upper abdomen, feeling the firmness of his muscles, he used his right hand to gently clean the wound. He watched as the slit opened and closed gently with each breath, blood oozed out. Taylor grabbed the needle and thread, and held Neil's hand as he pierced through his navel to stitch the wound. One pierce at a time, stitch by stitch,  he closed it tight, and cleaned gently the wound again.

"Grab the whiskey" Neil suggested, wryly.

The two men drank again into the night, eventually dozing off under the starry midnight sky.
This is the hottest thing I've read in a long, long time. I wouldn't mind being Taylor, and cutting open another mans navel, then finger fucking it as hard as i can, and as deep as I can too. But I would REALLY like to be Neil, and have a stud cut open MY navel, then have him finger fuck it as hard as he can, as fast as he can, and deep, real deep, as deep as he can. It would be mind blowing.
Erotic
pretty boddy to work !!!!
How far will they go? DAMN this is good story telling. Hope one of them takes it more in the abs directly above the navel... DAMN !!! GUT UP !!
(07-17-2020, 04:58 AM)buttonreamer Wrote: This is the hottest thing I've read in a long, long time. I wouldn't mind being Taylor, and cutting open another mans navel, then finger fucking it as hard as i can, and as deep as I can too. But I would REALLY like to be Neil, and have a stud cut open MY navel, then have him finger fuck it as hard as he can, as fast as he can, and deep, real deep, as deep as he can. It would be mind blowing.

Thank you. I think I would love to be in either position, but my preference is certainly to be the one being cut open and finger fucked. I really enjoyed writing this chapter.

(07-17-2020, 11:36 PM)GutKnife Wrote: How far will they go? DAMN this is good story telling. Hope one of them takes it more in the abs directly above the navel...  DAMN !!!  GUT UP !!

I have another chapter in mind that might please you! Definitely my most desirable "spot" is the center of the abs just above the navel.
FUCK! Thank you... I don’t begrudge one’s preferences but I’m SO tired of hearing navel this, belly button that every sentence in a story. Above the navel is “the” spot.. where the ab muscles can actually GRAB the penetrating weapon.. I know... I’ve done it many times. I especially love to think about certain famous studs taking it there. Nick Jonas, Mark Wahlberg, Nolan Gould, Joey Lawrence, Zac Enron, Mark Paul Gossalaar.... Damn I could go on.. But keep up the good work..and GUT UP !!!