Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Very hot video showing soldier girls slain
I know it's girls now men, but somehow this video of girls being slain one by one, all wearing hot mini skirt and panty outfits, makes me cum a lot.

Several of the girls die really well.  They show their death orgasms and seem happy to be leaving their troubles behind.

I wish someone would make a video like this with male soldiers or gladiators.

https://motherless.com/G7792221/39BCE8C
Without even looking, I can't think of anything less appropriate to post here.
- Derek
(07-26-2020, 05:51 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Without even looking, I can't think of anything less appropriate to post here.
- Derek
sorry it offended you Derek.  Others have posted here of girl amazon fights (the Olaf videos).  I'd rather they were hot men, but some of what we do is imagination, is it not?
I'm afraid I agree with Derek but overall, my feelings about this forum are mixed anyway. I don't usually get what I need from this forum that I got from all the forums before it of a similar nature.
You guys seem quite frustrated - it is still a well made action footage. After all its free Tongue
Sometimes ppl like both... I know its mainly male-oriented action-combat forum, and that's my preference as well, but maybe we can be more friendly and encouraging Smile

For example - I can use that video as a reference for my future projects involving male actors (like I did in the past with web-cam models), or even try small 3d animations.
It's hard when being a non-actor and non-animator to come up and describe certain poses and movements when doing such projects, so this kind of videos, even if they feature girls, can still be useful for me Smile

@ traxxgalaxy - thanks for sharing - I agree, their acting is well done, especially after getting hit... They did not die for too long, but also not too fast, and pretty dramatic too...

P.S.: also i think its all subjective - me being gay myself I think (for example) that a cute girl in action is better than "less than average" looking guy Tongue And from my experience chatting to various users of old forum, I know that opinion is shared by many...
I also prefer men. But they do nothing for me when they're fully clothed or just standing there posing. I also prefer large battles involving bare-chested men getting pierced in their bellies and groaning and screaming as they die. But I can't find that here or anywhere else. Unfortunately, the only place I have found such things has been Olaf site, sexy Amazon's. While it does not fulfill my fantasy, it does have many mass battles with hardly dressed pretty young girls getting it in their bellies with arrows Spears knives Etc. I wish I could find a site like that for men. So I had to make my own. Unfortunately I can't anymore because I lost the software and can't afford to buy all that stuff again. Thankfully I saved a lot of that stuff.
I would not speak for Derek but I can say that YES I am frustrated. I'm frustrated because there are other places to post female stuff and I'm not into that at all. I do not want this forum to be a place for that stuff at all and fear that if one post of it is here, others will follow, thinking that is what this forum is about and for. I'm also frustrated that this site has a ton of posters who used to post a lot and now do not. I"m also frustrated that this forum is NOWHERE near as good as the ones from the past about stabbing/navel/arena/sword/knife/spear stuff. I also like a lot of the contributer's stuff but they no longer post...at all. The last thing I would want is to have more and more female involvement within the context of the fantasy. I'm SO not into that and don't want this place to become anything to house any of that...almost in any way. I find it repulsive and gross.
I pretty much agree. I post what I can, but I am not generating any new content these days, so most of my posts are my old stuff. Still, I do what I can to contribute.
- Derek
(07-26-2020, 08:07 PM)someguy123user Wrote: Thanks for your response someguy!  I look forward to seeing your work.
(07-27-2020, 02:28 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: I pretty much agree.  I post what I can, but I am not generating any new content these days, so most of my posts are my old stuff.  Still, I do what I can to contribute.
- Derek

Well I dont know what could motivate  you to do videos again, but I would wholeheartedly welcome it cuz i love your videos, Derek. If you have decided not to make new videos, that's ok too, we have your works that we can admire any time we want. (you might have talked about this in the forum, but I dont personally recall cuz my health has been a mess since the beginning of 2020)
But on that note, has ANYONE heard from Frank Grauman? His videos were also hot and right on point ( Smile ) in regards to this fetish, and he just vanished. In the abscence of him and Derek making videos, im not sure who else would make videos/films with the focus of navel/gut stabbing.
[Image: cEtUyd269tXP_sAjB8rfGIrnRnPjKDQLIE225Is_...ffff-nd-v1]
割腹