Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HELP
Hey guys,

My computer died a couple of months back and I lost all of my old stories.  Does anyone perchance have any of my old stories saved....  The main one I'm looking for is "Prey of the Beast".  or any of the Small Town Folks series, or any lesser one that was on the old forum, but not yet on here.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
(10-04-2020, 12:15 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: Hey guys,

My computer died a couple of months back and I lost all of my old stories.  Does anyone perchance have any of my old stories saved....  The main one I'm looking for is "Prey of the Beast".  or any of the Small Town Folks series, or any lesser one that was on the old forum, but not yet on here.

Any help would be appreciated. thanks

do you have any idea of the month and of what year or just the year you might have posted them on the old forum? I mmight have them?
(10-04-2020, 02:23 AM)CHASE Wrote: do you have any idea of the month and of what year or just the year you might have posted them on the old forum? I mmight have them?
  I don't know.  Its been quite awhile, a few years.   "Prey of the Beast" would have been one of my later ones, as I remember it was longer.  I think I wrote it around 2015-ish.  But any of the others would be great as well. 
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D