Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July news and events
Well, It's been a great first month back up and running.  We now have 44 activated members and continue to grow.  Posts are popping up regularly and the Forum is coming to life.  It's great seeing old friends reuniting, as well as welcoming new friends.

The system is still a little quirky, but I think we are managing well.

I noticed a couple flaws, in the stories section, I noticed the new thread button was missing in both the real stories and slasher stories categories.  I fixed those just now and you may start posting in those categories. 

I am still working on trying to find ways to improve the categories, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.

It's great to be back up and running.  Thank you all for returning.

And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!

B&D
B&D, thanks for creating this forum and giving us another gathering place.
Read my stories at Sweat, Steel & Glory: https://sweatsteelglory.substack.com/
I appreciate the thanks, but it's not just me.  There is a patron who is paying the yearly fee for this site.  He put forth a lot of effort to get this thing going.  (Believe me, it was a pain in the butt.)  He is the one who set it up and asked me to serve as administrator.  I don't know if he wants to remain anonymous, so I will not state his name.

But, an especially big thanks goes out to him.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
The worst 4th place =(
Maybe in next month you will show us the top3 and youll give link to screen all places ... what do u think about it ?
(08-16-2019, 10:17 AM)MichaelEcola Wrote: The worst 4th place =(
Maybe in next month you will show us the top3 and youll give link to screen all places ... what do u think about it ?
I wish I knew what you were commenting on. Fourth place? Worst? Screen link? Top 3? What?