Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bellybutton punctured while sleeping
Hey guys, I've been wondering, if a person is deep asleep and his bellybutton is punctured say using a screwdriver, will he be able to experience the pain immediately upon the penetration of his navel base or will there be a time lag or he won't feel a thing?

Anyone had a real experience before and can share?
Hmm, if only I can find like minded individual into navel torture and can try this penetration to answer the question.
It's a very good question from you Frisprit, and I can help answer it from my own experience.
When I was away at boarding school, I was on the shooting team and managed to get hold of a .303 bullet in its brass casing. The mounted bullet is just over 3 inches long, and I was intrigued to find out what it would feel like in my navel. At school bedtime I lay face down on the bed and placed the tip of the bullet in the centre of my belly hole. As I lowered myself onto the bullet, the feeling was so hot that I got hard immediately.
The school activities were very sporty, with lots of swimming, rugby and cross-country running so I was really lean, with strong abs. When I lay on the bullet in bed, I found that suddenly contracting my abs made me feel like being shot in the navel. A series of rapid contractions felt like being shot by a machine gun. I could only last a few minutes like this before experiencing a massive cum.
I wanted to discover how it would feel to wake up in the morning with the bullet still in me, so I kept the bullet in place with a tight leather belt. After cumming so explosively, I was exhausted and able to get off to sleep, even with the pain in my gut. When I woke up in the morning, still lying on my front, I could feel the pain straight away, but it took me a few seconds to realise what was causing it. As soon as I realised the bullet was still there, I got instantly hard again. I couldn't resist contracting those abs again as hard as I could, until the delicious pain from the invading bullet made me cum again.
I'd love to know if anyone else here had a similar experience.
I’ve been woken up with a needle in the belly button. It took me a minute (I guess) to figure out what was going on. I came to with a huge boner.
(05-31-2023, 01:11 PM)bruffman Wrote: It's a very good question from you Frisprit, and I can help answer it from my own experience.
When I was away at boarding school, I was on the shooting team and managed to get hold of a .303 bullet in its brass casing. The mounted bullet is just over 3 inches long, and I was intrigued to find out what it would feel like in my navel. At school bedtime I lay face down on the bed and placed the tip of the bullet in the centre of my belly hole. As I lowered myself onto the bullet, the feeling was so hot that I got hard immediately.
The school activities were very sporty, with lots of swimming, rugby and cross-country running so I was really lean, with strong abs. When I lay on the bullet in bed, I found that suddenly contracting my abs made me feel like being shot in the navel. A series of rapid contractions felt like being shot by a machine gun. I could only last a few minutes like this before experiencing a massive cum.
I wanted to discover how it would feel to wake up in the morning with the bullet still in me, so I kept the bullet in place with a tight leather belt. After cumming so explosively, I was exhausted and able to get off to sleep, even with the pain in my gut. When I woke up in the morning, still lying on my front, I could feel the pain straight away, but it took me a few seconds to realise what was causing it. As soon as I realised the bullet was still there, I got instantly hard again. I couldn't resist contracting those abs again as hard as I could, until the delicious pain from the invading bullet made me cum again.
I'd love to know if anyone else here had a similar experience.

You must have felt wonderful during that time. Any plan to recreate the scene and relive the experience?

(06-01-2023, 09:45 AM)Brett58 Wrote: I’ve been woken up with a needle in the belly button. It took me a minute (I guess) to figure out what was going on. I came to with a huge boner.

Wow, do you know what happened such that the needle was in your bellybutton?
Hi Frisprit. I have re-lived the experience a few times, and it was wonderful every time. I loved drifting off to sleep with the anticipation of waking up, knowing that the .303 bullet would be pushed into the centre of my navel all night, by the tight belt. The bullet can't slip out because I punched a hole in the belt, to push the bullet through then hold the brass casing tightly in place. When I wake up, realising what's causing the delicious pain, I get an instant boner which needs satisfying before I go for a morning shower.
(06-02-2023, 03:11 PM)bruffman Wrote: Hi Frisprit. I have re-lived the experience a few times, and it was wonderful every time. I loved drifting off to sleep with the anticipation of waking up, knowing that the .303 bullet would be pushed into the centre of my navel all night, by the tight belt. The bullet can't slip out because I punched a hole in the belt, to push the bullet through then hold the brass casing tightly in place. When I wake up, realising what's causing the delicious pain, I get an instant boner which needs satisfying before I go for a morning shower.
Hmm, then when you are finished with your shower, it will be a good time to puncture your belly button again.