My Board
847 - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb)
+-- Forum: Arena Fighters Forum (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pictures (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Photos by CHASE (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: 847 (/showthread.php?tid=4956)

847 - CHASE - 09-19-2020

RE: 847 - gyno9000 - 09-24-2020

love them all. don't know where you come up with these massive libraries of pixs!!!!

RE: 847 - CHASE - 09-25-2020

(09-24-2020, 05:52 PM)gyno9000 Wrote: love them all. don't know where you come up with these massive libraries of pixs!!!!

Thank you but it seems I'm the only one. AND I know that most of the people who have FORUMS in the photos section had a significant backlog of stuff, too and other members to too. Some are too afraid to post. Some are trying to or are making money by setting up ways to get paid for their art and thus have stopped posting. Others post once a year and others just don't care or stop posting when they get offended when someone says they dont' care for certain things ...like fat guys, or throat slicing, etc. Some post but most of what is posted is'nt for me and I'm learning to try to keep quiet about what I don't like, which is a lot of what IS posted these days. Most of my favorite posters such as Like You, Shank, Blade, Rob, Cedric, etc, NO LONGER post or even come or cum here. Others just don't post and don't care to share. I don't get it. I might want to stop but there IS NO OTHER PLACE to post that I know of that's more centered than here. Motherless and fet.com have their drawbacks but maybe I'll retreat to there? Not sure. I know I'm not happy at this forum only. Lots of days I come here and find nothing's been posted or one or two things that I don't care for. BUT thanks for your comment! Appreciated.

RE: 847 - gladiatoratticus - 09-25-2020

Chase, your postings are appreciated. Please don't take lack of comments as a sign of disinterest dislike. It's like this on every board or blog I have been on. I for one look at every one of your posts. Tastes vary. Sometimes  I see a lot that I like, sometimes I don't see anything I like, but I appreciate the time and effort you have put into your forum.

My personal interests are in naked men fighting or in distress, and it's reflected in my work. I don't care where on the body the blows are struck. I am not fixated on the navel or chest or crotch. My interest is in the contest between naked men.

I post when I can. At first I had dozens of finished pieces, and I posted a lot. Now, everything is original and it takes me about a month to complete a project to my satisfaction. So, I'm posting a new photo composition every four or five weeks.

I know that not everyone on this board is interested in my work. I am grateful to the viewers who check out my forum, and I appreciate any comments that are posted.

Please keep posting.

RE: 847 - CHASE - 09-26-2020

(09-25-2020, 11:44 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: Chase, your postings are appreciated. Please don't take lack of comments as a sign of disinterest dislike. It's like this on every board or blog I have been on. I for one look at every one of your posts. Tastes vary. Sometimes  I see a lot that I like, sometimes I don't see anything I like, but I appreciate the time and effort you have put into your forum.

My personal interests are in naked men fighting or in distress, and it's reflected in my work. I don't care where on the body the blows are struck. I am not fixated on the navel or chest or crotch. My interest is in the contest between naked men.

I post when I can. At first I had dozens of finished pieces, and I posted a lot. Now, everything is original and it takes me about a month to complete a project to my satisfaction. So, I'm posting a new photo composition every four or five weeks.

I know that not everyone on this board is interested in my work. I am grateful to the viewers who check out my forum, and I appreciate any comments that are posted.

Please keep posting.

Thanks. Do you have a link to your forum?

RE: 847 - gladiatoratticus - 09-26-2020

Hi Chase, I was referring to my sub-forum here on arenafighter.