My Board
Commissioned gunbattle comic - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb)
+-- Forum: Arena Fighters Forum (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pictures (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Commissioned gunbattle comic (/showthread.php?tid=5446)

Pages: 1 2

Commissioned gunbattle comic - timgotshot - 02-06-2021

[attachment=18876]
Commissioned this awesome art from Alexander, UK erotic comic book artist. 

6 more pages of toned and bulging security guys, incredibly suggestive body piles, and bullets-blazing, sexually explicit deadly scenes follow. 

I am thrilled with my purchase and am down to share with anyone! Commissioning was expensive so I'll ask once for a donation if you love what you see as well. However, this is optional. I'll share it with you on request, donation or not. 

Enjoy Tongue

(I am the green harness guy in the elevator scene on page 3, available as I said on request)

No idea how to get a photo to post here. Who has a tip?

RE: Commissioned gunbattle comic - Kthoolfoo - 02-06-2021

Where is your picture hosted?

RE: Commissioned gunbattle comic - Stabano - 02-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 05:20 PM)timgotshot Wrote: [Image: AF1QipNqvdTe8YGTSF4tit7wf6zPsgI9r3SW_nuU0whv]
Commissioned this awesome art from Alexander, UK erotic comic book artist. 

6 more pages of toned and bulging security guys, incredibly suggestive body piles, and bullets-blazing, sexually explicit deadly scenes follow. 

I am thrilled with my purchase and am down to share with anyone! Commissioning was expensive so I'll ask once for a donation if you love what you see as well. However, this is optional. I'll share it with you on request, donation or not. 

Enjoy Tongue

(I am the green harness guy in the elevator scene on page 3, available as I said on request)

HIT NEW REPLY or POST NEW THREAD

THEN HIT CHOOSE FILES down below next to NEW ATTACHMENT. It will open up a box that will allow you to go to your computer files on your hard drive(s) and find a photo.
Click that photo. 
Click add attachment (if done with the first pic move to post reply or post thread and click that)
click post reply or post thread (or to add new photos in same reply, same thread click add attachment again or update attachment to pick a new photo and repeat process)

RE: Commissioned gunbattle comic - timgotshot - 02-07-2021

(02-06-2021, 06:30 PM)Stabano Wrote: HIT NEW REPLY or POST NEW THREAD

THEN HIT CHOOSE FILES down below next to NEW ATTACHMENT. It will open up a box that will allow you to go to your computer files on your hard drive(s) and find a photo.
Click that photo. 
Click add attachment (if done with the first pic move to post reply or post thread and click that)
click post reply or post thread (or to add new photos in same reply, same thread click add attachment again or update attachment to pick a new photo and repeat process)

Thank you! Turns out I had to resize first

[attachment=18877]

RE: Commissioned gunbattle comic - Stabano - 02-08-2021

these are great, too bad it's not swords, spears, knives. WHERE did you get the artist who did this? Maybe I can comission a sword spear knife comic?

YOU are the green elevator guy? Post a pic of you then! WOW!

RE: Commissioned gunbattle comic - timgotshot - 02-08-2021

(02-08-2021, 12:16 AM)Stabano Wrote: these are great, too bad it's not swords, spears, knives. WHERE did you get the artist who did this? Maybe I can comission a sword spear knife comic?

YOU are the green elevator guy? Post a pic of you then! WOW!
Alexander is awesome to work with! My project was quite expensive but for less pages/more pinup style material he would be cheaper!

https://www.alexandergayart.com/commissions/

RE: Commissioned gunbattle comic - boumboumboum - 02-09-2021

(02-06-2021, 05:20 PM)timgotshot Wrote: Commissioned this awesome art from Alexander, UK erotic comic book artist. 

Enjoy Tongue

Bravo! This comic is awesome. Loved the style, dialogue, action and everything. Thank you for generously sharing this! Alexander is a great artist indeed and you’re a nice patron too!

I’m just itching to know how would the comic turn out for the protagonist Tongue
Also, what had led up to the carnage on the upper left corner of page 3?

Thanks again!

RE: Commissioned gunbattle comic - gladlover - 02-10-2021

Great comic ... love to see more. Great artist.

RE: Commissioned gunbattle comic - helpme1030 - 06-08-2021

Wow! More please!

RE: Commissioned gunbattle comic - TakeNoPrizners - 10-02-2021

Just now catching up with this after a while away from AF. You still accepting donations?  This is just the kind of shoot-em-up and body pile action that turns me on and that I like to support. Thanks for the heads up about Alexander. Been thinking about finding an artist who takes commissions, so may give him some business. Would love to ask you about a few details in the comic and find out which of them are his touches or your ideas.