My Board
Which arrow would you shoot me with? - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb)
+-- Forum: Arena Fighters Forum (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pictures (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Which arrow would you shoot me with? (/showthread.php?tid=5478)

Pages: 1 2

Which arrow would you shoot me with? - bruffman - 02-16-2021

https://www.deviantart.com/chrisknightphoto/art/St-Sebastian-816897175

I dream about being shot with arrows like this human target who looks a bit like me. I've been collecting different arrows to see how hot each arrow tip feels.
Which of these arrows in my collection do think would give me the hottest feeling and the best deathgasm and why?
Where on my body would you aim your arrow for my best deathgasm?
After I've had a few replies (hopefully) I'll let you know which one actually feels the best and where, because I've tried every one a few times recently.
I look forward to your feedback.
Bruce.

RE: Which arrow would you shoot me with? - Winkie77 - 02-16-2021

For me it’s not so much the arrow itself, but where it hits. BElly, cock, ass (up ass especially), foot, neck

RE: Which arrow would you shoot me with? - CHASE - 02-17-2021

First picture, second from the left, seems the sharpest. THen maybe all the others would follow as you die slowly.....only in the navel of course

RE: Which arrow would you shoot me with? - RightThruMyHeart - 02-18-2021

Any one of them, so long as it's aimed straight to your heart !!

RE: Which arrow would you shoot me with? - gladlover - 02-18-2021

The first, which I think is an English Long Bow arrow, or the second. Love to feel one tearing into my navel or chest.

RE: Which arrow would you shoot me with? - bruffman - 02-18-2021

Thank you all for feedback so far.
Second photo is a closeup of first photo to show arrowheads in more detail.
Chase, you're correct that arrow 2 has the sharpest point. This is a machine made replica of a chain mail piercing mediaeval bodkin.
Arrow 1 is a hand-forged replica of a mediaeval bodkin on a battle arrow. Living in Wales I'm aware this type of weapon would have been fired by the famous Gwent bowmen who were leaders in their archery skills in battle.
To help others choose which arrows to shoot into me in my fantasy, sharpness of arrowheads from left to right are 2 (sharpest) then 3, 4, 5, 8, 1, 7, 6, 9.
An archer friend told me that some of the modern arrows can pass right through a human torso when fired from a compound bow. My fantasy is being shot by a less powerful longbow so the arrows stick in me without going right through. I'd want to feel the intense pain from each arrow tip drilling into me till I reach an overwhelming deathgasm.

RE: Which arrow would you shoot me with? - jadsitt - 07-05-2021

i think 5th one from left. into the middle of my heart. i don't think it would rip to big a hole so maybe it would take
a minute or two for me to die. if i was standing i would want to slowly go down landing on my back staring at the
sky. get my breathing under control then wait for my heart to stop. i would hope that when it did i would go thru
death throes. jerking upward and kicking my feet. then relax back down with my eyes wide open. l don't think a
man could get hard and cum, unless maybe of he was already hard and close to cumming when the arrow hit.
the shock might make him have an orgasm if he was already close. maybe if he had started to cum he might not
know he had been shot. just think it was a really intense orgasm until it was over and he looked at his chest.

RE: Which arrow would you shoot me with? - killerluke22 - 07-06-2021

you should model what each arrow looks like as it hits you.. then we can decide Wink

RE: Which arrow would you shoot me with? - buzzard30 - 07-06-2021

I like the 2 on the left. The one on the left buried just above my belly button

RE: Which arrow would you shoot me with? - Derek 1931 - 07-07-2021

(02-16-2021, 06:58 PM)bruffman Wrote: https://www.deviantart.com/chrisknightphoto/art/St-Sebastian-816897175

I dream about being shot with arrows like this human target who looks a bit like me. I've been collecting different arrows to see how hot each arrow tip feels.
Which of these arrows in my collection do think would give me the hottest feeling and the best deathgasm and why?
Where on my body would you aim your arrow for my best deathgasm?
After I've had a few replies (hopefully) I'll let you know which one actually feels the best and where, because I've tried every one a few times recently.
I look forward to your feedback.
Bruce.
When I have done arrow scenes I have usually envisioned arrows like the second and third from left. Talking with my actors, they seem to all like the idea of a defined arrowhead of some sort lodged in their guts.  There's quite a range of preferences as to where to hit; areas from mid-belly down to the cock mostly.  For a single arrow to lead to a deathgasm, either right in the navel and deep into the belly, or right thru the dick, pinning it to the guts.
- Derel