My Board
Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb)
+-- Forum: Arena Fighters Forum (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Videos (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets (/showthread.php?tid=5745)

Pages: 1 2

Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets - partymonster - 07-05-2021

https://vimeo.com/571344882

What a perfect bodies! What a many bullets!

RE: Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets - gunplayfetish - 07-05-2021

nice video, why everybody has naked dick?

RE: Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets - Derek 1931 - 07-05-2021

(07-05-2021, 06:45 PM)partymonster Wrote: https://vimeo.com/571344882

What a perfect bodies! What a many bullets!

Somebody has modified the software of a Max Payne video game to make all the bad guys naked and all the men, villain or hero, have raging erections.  The best shots are in the first two minutes, as Max very deliberately makes target practice out of pumping slugs into two guys' hard cocks; as they are lying flat on the floor, the bullets punch through their dicks into their bellies and guts. He makes a point of carefully shooting each one right through the dickhead.
The rest isn't as interesting as most of the shots are headshots.
- Derek

RE: Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets - Winkie77 - 07-05-2021

Wow, amazing.

RE: Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets - gladlover - 07-05-2021

I gotta get this game!

RE: Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets - WarriorPenis - 07-06-2021

Why don't the bad guys cum when they die?

RE: Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets - Derek 1931 - 07-06-2021

(07-06-2021, 01:26 PM)WarriorPenis Wrote: Why don't the bad guys cum when they die?
I think that would have taken a rather more elaborate rewrite of the software.  Probably also the reason they don't lose their erections when they die. And get their dicks shot full of holes.
- Derek

RE: Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets - timgotshot - 09-08-2021

THIS IS SO EXCITING!

I'm fomenting a dream of commissioning a video game mod based on something more open and versatile, not a central one-way-through story, something like Fortnite. Where different people can design games and scenarios with different rulesets and character designs. The central principles would be guns and weapons' effects on bodies, and open-world sexuality.

So the creator of a scenario could make characters nude, in fetish gear, or any costume design. And there could be a wide variety of goals--
Score points by:
- Straightforward kills
- Body stacking
- Destruction of cocks/balls (or the fetishized body part of your choice)
- Getting your own character killed and watching the replay, players vote on the death scene they find most enticing
- Claiming sexual prizes from kills--without getting killed yourself, or maybe that is the goal Tongue

Seeing this reminds me how bad I want it and makes me start putting the budget together :o Do you know who did this modding and how I can find them?

Some things I love from AaronVan's video:
- The cock shots, of course! fuck yeah!
- The positions and ways some of the guys he dispatches flop
- The scene with the zipline! If I had Max's ability to slow time, I wouldn't just climb on his back and zip across, I'd insert and inseminate him, all the while trading bullets with the studs on the other building and letting my ride take the head for me. Jump off on the other side watching his dangling dead body slide desultorily to the bottom of the line, my load dripping sloppily from his ass and sprinkling his dead baddie buds on the roof.
- I love how Max's go-to ambush move is to flop down on his back. It shows how big his balls are that he stakes them on his ability to shoot fastest and best. It's like a dare--"shoot em if you can, studs", an enticement they can't refuse as they try to line up their shots only to get mowed down by Max's superior gunning.

RE: Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets - Derek 1931 - 09-25-2021

(09-08-2021, 04:58 PM)timgotshot Wrote: THIS IS SO EXCITING!

I'm fomenting a dream of commissioning a video game mod based on something more open and versatile, not a central one-way-through story, something like Fortnite. Where different people can design games and scenarios with different rulesets and character designs. The central principles would be guns and weapons' effects on bodies, and open-world sexuality.

So the creator of a scenario could make characters nude, in fetish gear, or any costume design. And there could be a wide variety of goals--
Score points by:
- Straightforward kills
- Body stacking
- Destruction of cocks/balls (or the fetishized body part of your choice)
- Getting your own character killed and watching the replay, players vote on the death scene they find most enticing
- Claiming sexual prizes from kills--without getting killed yourself, or maybe that is the goal Tongue

Seeing this reminds me how bad I want it and makes me start putting the budget together :o Do you know who did this modding and how I can find them?

Some things I love from AaronVan's video:
- The cock shots, of course! fuck yeah!
- The positions and ways some of the guys he dispatches flop
- The scene with the zipline! If I had Max's ability to slow time, I wouldn't just climb on his back and zip across, I'd insert and inseminate him, all the while trading bullets with the studs on the other building and letting my ride take the head for me. Jump off on the other side watching his dangling dead body slide desultorily to the bottom of the line, my load dripping sloppily from his ass and sprinkling his dead baddie buds on the roof.
- I love how Max's go-to ambush move is to flop down on his back. It shows how big his balls are that he stakes them on his ability to shoot fastest and best. It's like a dare--"shoot em if you can, studs", an enticement they can't refuse as they try to line up their shots only to get mowed down by Max's superior gunning.
timgotshot:
I showed the really great first few minutes of this to my old filming buddy Pizza Boy, and he was very amused, having played getting shot in his dick (as well as stabbed and arrowed) more than once.  He noticed that some of the victims seem to be ejaculating blood as slugs are pumped right through their cockshafts into their guts and bellies.  He also observed that their dicks semed to get more erect the more times they got shot, and that both guys take a slug right in the dickhead.  He felt that the shots were appropriate to trigger an ejaculation reflex, which is that moment when a guy involuntarily cums, unable to control or stop it, because it's a simple reflex response to the shots drilling into their guts.  A real deathgasm.  See also my earlier posts about the 1966 film ONCE BEFORE I DIE, which somehow got away with a pretty amazing deathgasm sequence as Rod Lauren gets repeatedly pumped in his belly until he apparently cums. I have attached a picture of Pizza Boy getting arrowed in his hard cock, and getting riddled from his guts to his chest.
- Derek

RE: Max Payne naked enemies mod. Bodies vs bullets - timgotshot - 09-27-2021

(09-25-2021, 04:53 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: timgotshot:
I showed the really great first few minutes of this to my old filming buddy Pizza Boy, and he was very amused, having played getting shot in his dick (as well as stabbed and arrowed) more than once.  He noticed that some of the victims seem to be ejaculating blood as slugs are pumped right through their cockshafts into their guts and bellies.  He also observed that their dicks semed to get more erect the more times they got shot, and that both guys take a slug right in the dickhead.  He felt that the shots were appropriate to trigger an ejaculation reflex, which is that moment when a guy involuntarily cums, unable to control or stop it, because it's a simple reflex response to the shots drilling into their guts.  A real deathgasm.  See also my earlier posts about the 1966 film ONCE BEFORE I DIE, which somehow got away with a pretty amazing deathgasm sequence as Rod Lauren gets repeatedly pumped in his belly until he apparently cums. I have attached a picture of Pizza Boy getting arrowed in his hard cock, and getting riddled from his guts to his chest.
- Derek
Arrrrgh damn! Pizza boy... You're lucky you shot your films with Derek because if it had been me, I would have tested your willingness to play dead in ways you might not have been down with. 

He's the total package. Handsome face, great chest, fiiiine cock