My Board
Double End - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb)
+-- Forum: Arena Fighters Forum (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pictures (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Double End (/showthread.php?tid=5889)

Pages: 1 2

Double End - FuqWitCha - 09-23-2021

The two warriors knew their end was near;  there was no chance of success at fighting off the remaining horde, and they did not want to be captured alive.  They knew what had to be done.

They turned lustfully to one another, gazing into each others eyes with a final determination.  Both shirtless and wearing only their remaining leather kilts, the dark haired man grabbed his double-bladed weapon from its sheath, and without diverting his eyes from his partner, skillfully cut the waistband of his leather armor, letting it effortlessly fall to the ground, leaving him completely naked, his hardened cock standing straight at attention in anticipation of what was to come.  With the flick of his hand, he cut his fellow warriors armor, and it, too, fell to the ground, leaving him in an identical state.

The dark-haired fighter positioned the tip of one end of the double-bladed weapon and placed it into his bellyhole - his eyes never leaving his partner's.  The lighter haired man of the two held back no longer, and moved in to place his lips sensually on those of the muscled fighter in front of him.

With a quick thrust, the dark-haired fighter pulled the weapon straight into his belly.  The tough fighter grunted deep with the pain and pleasure, and his partner felt the grunt through their kiss.  The dark-haired stud breathed deeply in through his nose as he came to grips with the sensation, and his fellow warrior could feel the man's breath on his face.  After a few moments, the lighter haired man moved in closer, positioning his own belly over the tip of the other end of the weapon, allowing it to rest perfectly in the middle of his navel - their kiss continuing all the while.

The lighter-haired fighter, with his hands on his fellow warriors hips, grabbed tightly and pulled him close, jamming the other end of the weapon into his gut.  He, too, grunted deep, as did his partner, feeling the weapon inside both of them, digging deep in their bellies - sending bolts of pleasure from deep in their guts and down to their groins... their hardened cocks touched and rubbed up against each other.   They pressed in fully, with the weapon between their stomachs... and with just a few grinds of their hardened cocks, both of them came simultaneously... shooting up and mingling with their blood and flesh.  They stood for several moments longer, embracing, breathing heavily, grunting together and waiting for the end...

[attachment=20404]

RE: Double End - Stabano - 09-23-2021

(09-23-2021, 03:22 PM)FuqWitCha Wrote: The two warriors knew their end was near;  there was no chance of success at fighting off the remaining horde, and they did not want to be captured alive.  They knew what had to be done.

They turned lustfully to one another, gazing into each others eyes with a final determination.  Both shirtless and wearing only their remaining leather kilts, the dark haired man grabbed his double-bladed weapon from its sheath, and without diverting his eyes from his partner, skillfully cut the waistband of his leather armor, letting it effortlessly fall to the ground, leaving him completely naked, his hardened cock standing straight at attention in anticipation of what was to come.  With the flick of his hand, he cut his fellow warriors armor, and it, too, fell to the ground, leaving him in an identical state.

The dark-haired fighter positioned the tip of one end of the double-bladed weapon and placed it into his bellyhole - his eyes never leaving his partner's.  The lighter haired man of the two held back no longer, and moved in to place his lips sensually on those of the muscled fighter in front of him.

With a quick thrust, the dark-haired fighter pulled the weapon straight into his belly.  The tough fighter grunted deep with the pain and pleasure, and his partner felt the grunt through their kiss.  The dark-haired stud breathed deeply in through his nose as he came to grips with the sensation, and his fellow warrior could feel the man's breath on his face.  After a few moments, the lighter haired man moved in closer, positioning his own belly over the tip of the other end of the weapon, allowing it to rest perfectly in the middle of his navel - their kiss continuing all the while.

The lighter-haired fighter, with his hands on his fellow warriors hips, grabbed tightly and pulled him close, jamming the other end of the weapon into his gut.  He, too, grunted deep, as did his partner, feeling the weapon inside both of them, digging deep in their bellies - sending bolts of pleasure from deep in their guts and down to their groins... their hardened cocks touched and rubbed up against each other.   They pressed in fully, with the weapon between their stomachs... and with just a few grinds of their hardened cocks, both of them came simultaneously... shooting up and mingling with their blood and flesh.  They stood for several moments longer, embracing, breathing heavily, grunting together and waiting for the end...
HAWT!!!!

RE: Double End - FuqWitCha - 09-23-2021

That was only supposed to be a "quickie" but I realized while I was writing it up that it could have been stretched out a lot Smile

RE: Double End - Gladiateur1964 - 09-24-2021

They will sacrified each other in the same time hummmm

RE: Double End - gyno90001 - 09-25-2021

great short story, wonder if the double ended knife was pre-planned by one of them just in case they found themselves in this situation. Mutual navel assignation!

RE: Double End - Gutted Gladiator - 09-26-2021

Beautiful, thanks for writing and sharing!

RE: Double End - FuqWitCha - 09-26-2021

(09-25-2021, 07:54 PM)gyno90001 Wrote: great short story, wonder if the double ended knife was pre-planned by one of them just in case they found themselves in this situation.  Mutual navel assignation!

It was definitely planned, they had a pact to go out this way if the end was inevitable...

(09-26-2021, 02:06 AM)Gutted Gladiator Wrote: Beautiful, thanks for writing and sharing!

Thanks man!

RE: Double End - bruffman - 10-01-2021

Thank you so much for posting this stimulating story.
I think a double ended weapon would be such hot roleplay but I haven't found a volunteer yet in the UK to do this with me. Until I find someone, here are a couple of shots of me acting this scenario with a bayonet and hunting knife. Both weapons feel amazing.
[attachment=20458]
[attachment=20459]

RE: Double End - Gladiateur1964 - 10-01-2021

great example

RE: Double End - Stabano - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 08:48 AM)bruffman Wrote: Thank you so much for posting this stimulating story.
I think a double ended weapon would be such hot roleplay but I haven't found a volunteer yet in the UK to do this with me. Until I find someone, here are a couple of shots of me acting this scenario with a bayonet and hunting knife. Both weapons feel amazing.
very hot! I'd so do this in fantasy!