My Board
More Modern gladiators navel destructions - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb)
+-- Forum: Arena Fighters Forum (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Videos (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: More Modern gladiators navel destructions (/showthread.php?tid=6713)

Pages: 1 2

More Modern gladiators navel destructions - Male Navel - 05-31-2022

I love these videos so much. Smile

RE: More Modern gladiators navel destructions - CHASE - 05-31-2022

thanks and this was save-able bec it was not age restricted

RE: More Modern gladiators navel destructions - Male Navel - 06-02-2022

God i love navels so much. UGH Smile

RE: More Modern gladiators navel destructions - CHASE - 06-02-2022

why Ugh?

RE: More Modern gladiators navel destructions - Male Navel - 06-03-2022

Isnt that like the moaning sound guys make when they are stabbed in the navel? Smile or is it Ah?

RE: More Modern gladiators navel destructions - CHASE - 06-04-2022

(06-03-2022, 10:14 PM)Male Navel Wrote: Isnt that like the moaning sound guys make when they are stabbed in the navel? Smile or is it Ah?

Yees! LOL>

They also make these sounds! :

Ng!

U-Urgh!! Ahh!

Yeh

Shlm!

Gulp!

Ah! Ahhh!

Glug! Splut! S-I-I!

Agh!!

Huh?

Nnf!
Nhhh-H!

Uh...

M-man-h...

N-n-no...

Ohh-Ngh!

HH!

Urgh!

Gurgle!

Needin’ the

Huhh-h!

N-euhhh...

Sure, I’ll do ya!

Slurp!

Uh-h!

Ng!

Uh! I-I never....

Hng!

M-man!!!

MM...boy taste!

I love nipples

and the nipples

Flat tummy

firm back

pert tail

G-GNNFHH!

Uhhh!

Jeez!

GLGH!

Grunt!

Teasy!

ANGH!

GGH!

SHLM!!

EEGH!

U-HNGHH! AH_H!

Open up boy, give in! You love it!

MPF!

AHH?

MM!

HLM!

Shlp!

G-OH!

Agh! OGH!

G-GHH!!

HN-HHH!

Ah! UH! HNG! AH-NF!

Pump that juice

Aieeh-Hahh!!

Gurgle!

Ugh! Hot quim!

HN!

Hugh-H!!!

You hot little fuck slut!

GG-ARH!!

AA-HN=GG!!

EE_GH!!

Shl-MPF!

Glug!GGH!

Splut! UNGH!

Agh! Yes--s!

Gr-NNG!

EEH! UHH!

G-AGH!!

HNG!??!

Oh ...man! YEAH! This is it! It’s fuckin out! Look!

Ahhh, yeah watch it! C’mon! UNH! UNH! UNH!

UMMMMMMMM....

Glorp! Slosh! Swallow!

This it it! Umph!

AAAHHH!

UUHH! GAD!

Hmmph! MMMM!

Yeah shoot dat cum all ovah me!

Mo-oooan!

RE: More Modern gladiators navel destructions - Male Navel - 06-14-2022

Unfortunately the channel removed most of his videos.

RE: More Modern gladiators navel destructions - navelhunter - 06-15-2022

As far as I can recognize the background graffities and the stabbing style it seems to be one of the Frank Grauman videos. Some time ago Frank told me about his motivation to create this kind of videos. He made lots of them. Seeing a guy with an attractive body getting stabbed right into the bellybutton is a very rare fetish. So you won't earn much money, if you decide to produce this kind of videos. Frank spent a lot of money to book the hotel rooms, paying the actors and his video equipment. Just to visualize the fantasies, which lots of us are into.
Frank Grauman: If you're reading these words, please let me know that you're well. I am missing you and your incredible work! And I guess most of the members of this group are missing you too.

RE: More Modern gladiators navel destructions - CHASE - 06-15-2022

(06-15-2022, 01:27 AM)navelhunter Wrote: As far as I can recognize the background graffities and the stabbing style it seems to be one of the Frank Grauman videos. Some time ago Frank told me about his motivation to create this kind of videos. He made lots of them. Seeing a guy with an attractive body getting stabbed right into the bellybutton is a very rare fetish. So you won't earn much money, if you decide to produce this kind of videos. Frank spent a lot of money to book the hotel rooms, paying the actors and his video equipment. Just to visualize the fantasies, which lots of us are into.
Frank Grauman: If you're reading these words, please let me know that you're well. I am missing you and your incredible work! And I guess most of the members of this group are missing you too.

You are right, Frank did, in addition to his YOUNG GLADIATORS videos (of which I believe there were about 20), three longer movies (and most of the scenes in these had longer versions, too, some of them used in YOUNG GLADIATORS but not enough), Frank did MODERN GLADIATORS 1, 2, and 3. MOST and maybe ALL of these clips are from MODERN GLADIATORS 3 but possibly also 1 and/or 2. Frank had a pay site for MODERN GLADIATORS 1 and 2 as downloads (Modern Gladiators 3 was NOT there for some reason) and also almost ALL the Young Gladiators were there too. I think ALL YG were there. A now defunct site, possibly SCREAM KINGS (there was another one, too) that seemed similar to BEST DEATHS, used to sell ALL Frank's stuff on DVD. I think that link still exists! IT was on gumroad but I can't acess it for some reason. Actually I may have found it. Not sure it's active and not willing to try right now! Here it is: https://drammer56.gumroad.com/

RE: More Modern gladiators navel destructions - navelhunter - 06-17-2022

i tried to buy some of his videos on gumroad but there seems to be an issue. too bad