My Board
Fight for your life - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb)
+-- Forum: Arena Fighters Forum (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Stories (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Fight for your life (/showthread.php?tid=7103)

Pages: 1 2

Fight for your life - Ras Roleplay - 11-20-2022

Hello dear Friends,
I would like to start a little experiment: I would like to show you how I develop my stories:
I think about images, then I create them, maybe discard them, recreate them.
Ha ha, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, turn on the computer and just go to work.  Smile
This is the idea that came to me spontaneously yesterday:

An arena, fight to the death, hostages and I wanna use my fantasy chars.

I'll post my thoughts on it and I look forward to your comments your wishes or ideas.

Have fun.

[attachment=23045]

RE: Fight for your life - gyno90001 - 11-20-2022

Some history indicates that some gladiators were sent into the arena blindfolded, sometimes with one arm tied behind them and a small sword, wearing nothing but a loin cloth. Once in the arena a wild animal, usually a lion was sent in and the gladiator had to use all his senses to defeat the attack of the animal, which was always hungry. Your fantasy character might be some combination of a lion with sharp claws and the head of something else. Usually in these contests the animal won the match (maybe a few panels later for you) The gladiator using all his other senses would defend himself - sound, smell, touch of course. Hearing the roar of the crowd as the animal began to attack was the most telling for the gladiator to begin defensive stabbing motions in hopes of connecting with the animal body.

RE: Fight for your life - Predator - 11-21-2022

Scenario:

The orcs found that the villagers were too easy to kill and were no sport for them. So the orcs decided to take hostages from the village and challenged the villagers to send only their best warriors to the orc arena to attempt to free them. The villagers sent their very best who were mercilessly slaughtered by the orcs, so they paid for mercenaries to do battle in the arena on their behalf.

Then the mercenaries started to die! However, one pagan villager knew of the shapeshifter Larc and his association with the strange and fearsome creature, Boyd, the werewolf. So the pagan sought out Larc to seek his help in freeing the hostages.

RE: Fight for your life - Ras Roleplay - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 02:46 AM)Predator Wrote: Scenario:

The orcs found that the villagers were too easy to kill and were no sport for them. So the orcs decided to take hostages from the village and challenged the villagers to send only their best warriors to the orc arena to attempt to free them. The villagers sent their very best who were mercilessly slaughtered by the orcs, so they paid for mercenaries to do battle in the arena on their behalf.

Then the mercenaries started to die! However, one pagan villager knew of the shapeshifter Larc and his association with the strange and fearsome creature, Boyd, the werewolf. So the pagan sought out Larc to seek his help in freeing the hostages.

Ha, great idea. What for the future *gg*

[attachment=23046]

RE: Fight for your life - Predator - 11-22-2022

Love that the characters all have different skin colour. Looking forward to see how it develops.

RE: Fight for your life - Ras Roleplay - 11-23-2022

[attachment=23048]

The first fighter are ready. Now looking for an environment.

RE: Fight for your life - Ras Roleplay - 11-26-2022

This will be the environment.

[attachment=23050]

Fight for your life - Ras Roleplay - 11-27-2022

Thank you,
Larc added.

[attachment=23053]

RE: Fight for your life - traxxgalaxy - 11-27-2022

(11-23-2022, 05:30 AM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: The first fighter are ready. Now looking for an environment.
The last pair on the right are especially hot.  One more twist and the weaker man will shoot his last load.

RE: Fight for your life - Predator - 11-27-2022

(11-27-2022, 04:32 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: Thank you,
Larc added.

Hot scene Ras, however will Larc survive this?