My Board
"Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb)
+-- Forum: Arena Fighters Forum (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pictures (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: "Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview (/showthread.php?tid=7343)

Pages: 1 2

"Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview - JackSteel - 06-15-2023

"Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview

RE: "Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview - eroticus - 06-15-2023

You know... just one of these images is enough to get your sales message across to members of this forum...I urge you to delete all but a few....or re-post them without that annoying square sign that is blocking the image.

RE: "Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview - JackSteel - 06-15-2023

(06-15-2023, 11:14 PM)eroticus Wrote: You know... just one of these images is enough to get your sales message across to members of this forum...I urge you to delete all but a few....or re-post them without that annoying square sign that is blocking the image.
If I remove the annoying square, then I won't sell any at all because people will just take the image for free. If I don't sell any, I won't make any money which means I'll give up this venture altogether because the means won't justify the time it takes to create my art. 

I'm happy to delete them all if that's what you'd like?

In the meantime, I'm waiting to hear back from B&D about a sub forum. If I have a Jack Steel sub forum, then I can post them in there and people can choose to view them or completely ignore them.

RE: "Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview - JackSteel - 06-16-2023

(06-15-2023, 11:14 PM)eroticus Wrote: You know... just one of these images is enough to get your sales message across to members of this forum...I urge you to delete all but a few....or re-post them without that annoying square sign that is blocking the image.
Is this more enticing?

RE: "Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview - eroticus - 06-16-2023

...NO...!!!...find some other way to make money....

Two sites I know of....."Pixie" and "Subscribe Star"...on these sites you charge a monthly fee to view your images...and each month you post 10 or 15 new images to satisfy your customers...many talented creators are doing this.

RE: "Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview - eroticus - 06-17-2023

(06-17-2023, 12:49 PM)Bestdeaths fan Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 02:38 AM)eroticus Wrote: ...NO...!!!...find some other way to make money....

Two sites I know of....."Pixie" and "Subscribe Star"...on these sites you charge a monthly fee to view your images...and each month you post 10 or 15 new images to satisfy your customers...many talented creators are doing this.

Eroticus, I love you!

Well BD...I love you too....Oh... and can you remove all those deleted threads in the picture forum...thanks.

This is for Mr Steel.............

Well...Mr Steel..your not available at Patreon...I was just there....and....knowing Patreon your images would not be allowed at their site. However I believe they would at the two cites I recommended to you. You say you are an author...if so...then I have read two of your books which are out-standing...and I bought them many years ago on Amazon. I would like to have all or your books or writings...Please tell me where I can obtain them.

RE: "Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview - JackSteel - 06-17-2023

https://www.patreon.com/Jacksteel

RE: "Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview - timgotshot - 06-18-2023

Jack Steel is highly recommended! Sorry about the over-posting kerfuffle. I hope they do give you your own thread... this is a totally fertile forum for you to look for sales in.

Members can make their own individual decisions about whether and how much they pay. These works are not made without effort, you know.

RE: "Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview - timgotshot - 06-19-2023

(06-18-2023, 10:46 PM)Bestdeaths fan Wrote:
(06-18-2023, 06:08 PM)timgotshot Wrote: Jack Steel is highly recommended! Sorry about the over-posting kerfuffle. I hope they do give you your own thread... this is a totally fertile forum for you to look for sales in.

Members can make their own individual decisions about whether and how much they pay. These works are not made without effort, you know.

Gosh. I will not get involved with this. I will not get involved with this. Gosh. I will not...

Hm? I don't see where the big deal is? Just saying Jack Steel makes some good stuff, and members can decide if they're becoming customers or not. Is that drama? I don't see it as drama.

RE: "Speared Through the Back" by Jack Steel - Preview - FuqWitCha - 06-19-2023

(06-18-2023, 06:08 PM)timgotshot Wrote: Jack Steel is highly recommended! Sorry about the over-posting kerfuffle. I hope they do give you your own thread... this is a totally fertile forum for you to look for sales in.

Yeah I can definitely vouch for Jack Steel, the guy is awesome Smile  BD can we give him his own thread?  He's definitely deserving and would make an awesome addition...

If the guy needs to make money doing his art, I think we should support him if we can, and enjoy his public work if we can't....