My Board
Dead clone - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb)
+-- Forum: Arena Fighters Forum (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pictures (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Dead clone (/showthread.php?tid=7675)

Dead clone - WHS - 02-19-2024

Bit of a photo dump because I was "in the mood"   Wink

Stripped and left unceremoniously, for someone to come ( or cum  Tongue  ) across eventually...

"Man, another one down? Really!?"
"Yep, f**king useless aren't they? Company insists on paying top dollar for these clones, sure ain't getting their moneys' worth" 
"Too true, even stripped of all that expensive gear ; come on, lets get him on the pile with the others..." 
- exchange between two senior guards 

[attachment=23910]
[attachment=23911]
[attachment=23912]
[attachment=23913]
[attachment=23914]
[attachment=23915]
[attachment=23916]
[attachment=23917]
[attachment=23918]
[attachment=23919]
[attachment=23920]
[attachment=23921]
[attachment=23922]
[attachment=23909]

[Back after a long period of inactivity, love this community and all the sexy fantasy scenarios you all dream up! Deleted my previous posts because I was having some mixed feelings and shame about my kink but I've decided life is too short for that and I want to have fun with you all instead, sorry for anyone I've offended by disappearing. For those who've contacted me to ask for their scenarios acted out, I'll get on to those and more! 

As always if anyone has any fantasy scenarios or kinks theyd like me to incorporate into photos / vids I do, comment your thoughts and I'll see what I can do. All for free of course, I do this because it is hot for me and getting others off is very exciting and honestly flattering.

Stay well and be seeing more of you all in future   Big Grin ]

RE: Dead clone - timgotshot - 02-19-2024

Bluntly... my fantasy is to meet you IRL. You're sexy as hell. I'm 33, a little slenderer than you, and open to pretty much anything kinky. Would you be down? Happy to host, travel, or meet in middle, and we should make content together.

RE: Dead clone - Honaw_6 - 02-19-2024

(02-19-2024, 12:42 PM)WHS Wrote: Bit of a photo dump because I was "in the mood"   Wink

Stripped and left unceremoniously, for someone to come ( or cum  Tongue  ) across eventually...

"Yep, f**king useless aren't they? Company insists on paying top dollar for these clones, sure ain't getting their moneys' worth" 
"Too true, even stripped of all that expensive gear ; come on, lets get him on the pile with the others..." 

Great pics.I love the sideview ones especially!

[Back after a long period of inactivity, love this community and all the sexy fantasy scenarios you all dream up! Deleted my previous posts because I was having some mixed feelings and shame about my kink but I've decided life is too short for that and I want to have fun with you all instead, sorry for anyone I've offended by disappearing. For those who've contacted me to ask for their scenarios acted out, I'll get on to those and more! 

As always if anyone has any fantasy scenarios or kinks theyd like me to incorporate into photos / vids I do, comment your thoughts and I'll see what I can do. All for free of course, I do this because it is hot for me and getting others off is very exciting and honestly flattering.

RE: Dead clone - RightThruMyHeart - 02-19-2024

(02-19-2024, 12:42 PM)WHS Wrote: Bit of a photo dump because I was "in the mood"   Wink

Awesome  Post.    Have  fantasized  about  killing  my clone.   It'd  be like being  killed  myself.   Image stabbing  or  shooting  myself  through my heart whenever I wanted.   Wrestle  my  clone down,  driving  a knife into his belly-button,  his lungs, and finally  through his heart.   

P.S.:   Awesome  Chest    Cowboy  !!

RE: Dead clone - caeden150 - 02-19-2024

Awesome set of photos!  Thanks!   Your clone is hot as hell.... too bad he's also an easy target.   So glad you're back!

RE: Dead clone - Ras Roleplay - 02-20-2024

Welcome back, great pics.