My Board
Gladiator vs Barbarian (Game test) - Printable Version

+- My Board (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb)
+-- Forum: Arena Fighters Forum (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pictures (https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Gladiator vs Barbarian (Game test) (/showthread.php?tid=7679)

Gladiator vs Barbarian (Game test) - Beedrill - 02-25-2024

A gladiator showing the next beast he will have to fight in the arena: a barbarian from the far north. 
[Image: MES7CWW_o.jpg]

Hello, would you like to help me testing a nerdy dice game? 

Each of this characters has the following four atributes:
ATTACK 
DEFENCE 
DAMAGE
ENDURANCE

Both characters starts with a 4 sided die (Rank 1) in each Atribute. 

In combat, their dice will be rolled and the results compared. The character who rolled a higher Attack than his opponent Defence will inflict Damage to him.
This means, his Damage roll will be contested againts the Endurance rolled by his opponent. 
When this happens, a character is killed if he rolls lower Endurance than his attacker's Damage.  
But if a character rolls higher Endurance than his attacker Damage, he will survive the round. However, he will lose a die rank for the remaining of the combat. 

Users can help a character of their choice by gifting him a die rank for one of his Atributes. 
For every rank a character has in an Atribute, increses 2 sides in the die tied to it (For a maximum of 5 ranks per Atribute). 
The bigger the die, the higher the chances of success. 

To participate, just post in this thread wich character do you want to help and wich Atribute do you want to increase its die. 
Could be something like "I train the Barbarian's Attack" or "I favor the Endurance of the Gladiator" 

In five days, the first round of combat will be rolled. 
(Too bad this forum dosnt allow dice rolls, you will have to trust me)  

RE: Gladiator vs Barbarian (Game test) - Operator - 02-26-2024

This sounds exciting! I always love dice games like this

I want to train the Gladiator's defense

RE: Gladiator vs Barbarian (Game test) - Beedrill - 03-03-2024

Thanks Operator. Too bad nobody else was interested to play. Seems they didn't even like my drawing  Sad

Anyway, this are the results of the rolls:

GLADIATOR
Rank 1 Atack: 3
Rank 2 Defense: 5
Rank 1 Damage: 1
Rank 1 Endurance: 1

VS

BARBARIAN
Rank 1 Atack: 2
Rank 1 Defense: 2
Rank 1 Damage: 3
Rank 1 Endurance: 3

Wich means the Gladiator evaded the Barbarian attack and succesfully landed his blade. But the Barbarian was able to shrugged off the damage. 

Both fighters survived the round. I will keep an eye around if somebody is interested to continue.

RE: Gladiator vs Barbarian (Game test) - YinYang - 03-03-2024

Yo Beedrill. Your drawings are great… they are hot and you’ve captured the facial expressions perfectly.

To see more of your excellent artwork in actual combat poses would be hot.

RE: Gladiator vs Barbarian (Game test) - Operator - 03-04-2024

Yes, please continue! I love the picture in my mind of the barbarian getting bit by his enemy's blade and being able to endure the damage. Blood started to spill onto the sand

RE: Gladiator vs Barbarian (Game test) - Beedrill - 04-07-2024

A more buffed version of the barbarian, after results of the battle
[Image: MESUWGF_o.jpg]

RE: Gladiator vs Barbarian (Game test) - Operator - 04-07-2024

That's beautiful!