Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10 16 2020 military warriors
All willing to die for their comrades..   GUT UP !!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

Good exemples to serve to fights' scenes !!!!!
Second to last one looks a lot like Pete Buttigieg, although he was in the Marines, not the Navy.
In high school in the cafeteria one day a bunch of us guys were chatting and somehow the subject of bayonets came up. My friend “john” , who said he was joining the army, was asked by someone if he’d take a bayo for his country. He said sure. Where u want it? In my upper abs he replied. Fuck we all said. I asked him why there? He actually replied “to show my buds I could take it like a man”. We were all rubbing our bellies after that. Damn! He was real tall, lanky, thin but strong abs, & thick pecs that just popped out strong from nowhere.. nerdy looking with glasses but so hot.. damn what a memory..  ok men.. ten HUT.. suck in the belly beef! GUT UP !!!!!!

Attached Files Image(s)

All pretties bodies to prepear to fight had and well without mercy.
(10-17-2020, 09:09 PM)GutKnife Wrote: In high school in the cafeteria one day a bunch of us guys were chatting and somehow the subject of bayonets came up. My friend “john” , who said he was joining the army, was asked by someone if he’d take a bayo for his country. He said sure. Where u want it? In my upper abs he replied. Fuck we all said. I asked him why there? He actually replied “to show my buds I could take it like a man”. We were all rubbing our bellies after that. Damn! He was real tall, lanky, thin but strong abs, & thick pecs that just popped out strong from nowhere.. nerdy looking with glasses but so hot.. damn what a memory..  ok men.. ten HUT.. suck in the belly beef! GUT UP !!!!!!

When I was in college I spent an evening discussing this stuff with a guy who was in ROTC, he was a redhead, built like a brick, with a well-defined body like sculpted alabaster.
When the subject of bayonets came up, his response was similar, that he wanted to show he could take it like a man.  His setup was that he was being executed, and he would be stripped and tied to a pole.  First thrust right in the belly, through his sixpack to show off his definition.  Second thrust square in the navel, his bellymuscles would clench around the blade. Third thrust right in the guts, between navel and cock. He would give his opponents a defiant "fuck you, lemme have it!", and with the bayonet still in him, get pumped with a gutful of hot slugs.
It's a wonder I didn't cum in my pants right then and there while he described it and acted it out.
- Derek

Photo: this isn't him,but as close as I could find to his type.

Attached Files Image(s)

Preties muscles on gut !!
(10-18-2020, 02:02 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 09:09 PM)GutKnife Wrote: In high school in the cafeteria one day a bunch of us guys were chatting and somehow the subject of bayonets came up. My friend “john” , who said he was joining the army, was asked by someone if he’d take a bayo for his country. He said sure. Where u want it? In my upper abs he replied. Fuck we all said. I asked him why there? He actually replied “to show my buds I could take it like a man”. We were all rubbing our bellies after that. Damn! He was real tall, lanky, thin but strong abs, & thick pecs that just popped out strong from nowhere.. nerdy looking with glasses but so hot.. damn what a memory..  ok men.. ten HUT.. suck in the belly beef! GUT UP !!!!!!

When I was in college I spent an evening discussing this stuff with a guy who was in ROTC, he was a redhead, built like a brick, with a well-defined body like sculpted alabaster.
When the subject of bayonets came up, his response was similar, that he wanted to show he could take it like a man.  His setup was that he was being executed, and he would be stripped and tied to a pole.  First thrust right in the belly, through his sixpack to show off his definition.  Second thrust square in the navel, his bellymuscles would clench around the blade. Third thrust right in the guts, between navel and cock. He would give his opponents a defiant "fuck you, lemme have it!", and with the bayonet still in him, get pumped with a gutful of hot slugs.
It's a wonder I didn't cum in my pants right then and there while he described it and acted it out.
- Derek

Photo: this isn't him,but as close as I could find to his type.
These two posts are so fucking hot. Mmmmf
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Nice..  wish I could find an old pic of “john”....  I still think about him from time to time especially after that weekend we spent together in marching band in high school playing at a football game...  Fuck.  Gut up
https://fr.images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...Cm%3Apivot