Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Waiting to die in anyway you can immagine
Waiting to die in anyway you can immagine

Attached Files Image(s)

Would love to place my ear to your broad chest, listen to your heart pounding.
Then, I'd love to stab you through your heart. I'd have a 9-inch serrated blade in my hand aimed right at your lower left pec. Your hands would be wrapped tight around my wrist, so hard it feels like my bones would break. I watch your broad chest heaving as we struggle. Your heart is pounding so hard I can see each rapid beat pulsing at your chest. The tip of that blade inches closer to your body. I can hear you grunting, smell the sweat off your muscled body. The tip of the blade pricks your skin, a small trickle of blood trails down your pec, and flows down your tense abs, circles around your belly-button. I push harder and feel the blade tear into your pec muscle, then with a powerful jab, I thrust the blade into your chest. I feel the blade break through your ribs, and slice into your beating heart. You let out a low groan, as I feel your rapidly beating heart vibrate the blade in your chest into the grip in my hand. THUMP-thump THUMP-thump THUMP-thump. Your back arches as the grip on my wrist grows weaker. I look into steely blue eyes. as I twist the blade in your chest, shredding your heart. Your chest spasms as you try to breathe, and blood now covers your body. Your hands fall off my wrist as the vibrations from your heartbeat grow weaker and erratic. I push the blade up and down until your eyes shut, and I cannot detect any vibrations in my knife handle anymore.
I would use a small dagger to slice your navel cross wise while you are lying in this position. Enjoying your low moans and groans.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹