Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Falling on sword
Would any of you warriors like to help me when I fall on my sword? Maybe you'd grab me round the waist from behind, using your weight to push me onto the sword, and then feeling the tip of the sword penetrating through your own navel and guts as we fall together onto the ground?
I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.

Attached Files Image(s)

(11-14-2022, 12:26 PM)bruffman Wrote: Would any of you warriors like to help me when I fall on my sword? Maybe you'd grab me round the waist from behind, using your weight to push me onto the sword, and then feeling the tip of the sword penetrating through your own navel and guts as we fall together onto the ground?
I'd appreciate your thoughts on this.
Bruffman, I've really grown addicted to watching you get impaled on your sword. I particularly enjoy when you flex a magnificent boner where you moan and groan while the tip rests perfectly snug in your tight navel. I'm guilty of cumming before I see you cum without even touching your beautiful cock. I don't know how you do it but it drives me nuts.

I would love to experience that together when I imagine it. Getting impaled on our own swords and dying hard like men!
Thank you so much for the hot thoughts. I think we'd both climax together when the cold steel thrusts through our flexed abs.
I'd enjoy ramming a five foot Claymore through my belly button and then being pinned to the ground by it

And I would definitely enjoy being impaled through my navel with you