Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone has video of Belly Button Hunter
Hi all, does anyone of you still have videos of Belly Button Hunter?  Have been looking around for his video.  Appreciate if you could share his videos if you have them.  

Only manage to find a trailer below.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNIyXUK2Iik
He has a sexy belly and a beautiful throat
I've also seen this one video on YT. Does anyone has like an entire video from him? He seems hot.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
I rather remember he posted those and a few others and then after a relatively short activee time was quiet? I had no contact with him, and others may know more.
(04-03-2020, 09:15 PM)varangian Wrote: I rather remember he posted those and a few others and then after a relatively short activee time was quiet? I had no contact with him, and others may know more.

Some of my DVDs mostly number five, didn't work right and I had texted him about it and he told me he was done doing these and didn't want to do more or replace anything and wouldn't be putting these on anything. To me it sounded like he had some kind of health problem and I'm not sure from what (maybe from the fetish or maybe from something else). He was nice about it but definite. He wanted out completely. He was also not gay an had a wife. I think he may have also have had an operation of some kind, maybe a kidney or liver one?
Hmm, sad to hear that. Hope that he is doing fine. Love to see him in the crop top and get tortured in his navel. Anyone has his video collection and willing to share? Would appreciate if we can see his videos again.