Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do?
You have to make a choice. Do you thrust the spear through your lover's belly or do you take it yourself? There is also the option to be impaled together. Are you in the front or back?
We die face to face, cocks stiff in anticipation, spear in his lower back and out his guts, into my guts. We both cum as we revel in our agony.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(06-03-2024, 06:07 PM)gladlover Wrote: We die face to face, cocks stiff in anticipation, spear in his lower back and out his guts, into my guts. We both cum as we revel in our agony.
I'm so hard right now
I agree, face to face is the best scenario. We both look down and able to see the blade is running through  our bellies.
Face to face - the spear with a blade at each end. We look into each other's eyes. Stretch our stomachs out and press ourselves against the blade. Urghhhh - a jolt! The blades drill into our stomachs. We slide towards each other. Standing together, belly to belly.
definitely face to face the spear passing thru us as we hug pressing our sweating chests together our hard cocks rubbing together
je suis derrière et je pousse la lame dans le ventre de mon amant jusqu'a etre empaler ensemble

je suis derrière et je pousse la lame dans le ventre de mon amant jusqu'à être empaler avec lui