Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Classic Peplum movies
Watching some of the greats of the fetish...at least my fetish...at times, there's arguably, nothing better than seeing a muscle bulging shirtless warrior man in an arena or out of it in Roman settings more or less, with sword in hand battling one or more enemies who are sometimes just as shirtless and bulging:

COLUSSUS OF THE ARENA with Mark Forrest, who had a great attitude in this and in his other movies SUCH as HERCULES AGAINST THE BARBARIANS where he bests FOUR gladiators in the arena with a smile on his face, sticking one in the stomach, one in the back and implanting a trident in the belly of another, his own trident which he then has to pull out of his bely before leaning down and crouching over and slowly dying! He then fights the last one and wins, takes off his helmet and without any guilt proudly displays his chest and muscles to those watching! WOW! Manly. In COLUSSUS, there's the beginning scene of the bad gladiators winning over others, maliciously, including the handsome Dan Vadis who kills the two he's already bested. These four win and then take delight in finishing off the enemies in various interesting ways which are even for these movies rare. 

Then there's Mark in HERC VS THE SONS OF THE SUN where he and others stab unrelently. Gemma whatever his name is has a huge wide navel and even Mark's is on display. Mark stabs a guard right against a wall. An enemy spears a spear right through a native belly. Mark also lowers his sword to fool one of the bad men and the bad guy lunges in so Mark just runs him through the belly and he slides against the wall moaning as he dies while Mark watches on smiling. Gemma uses his spear relentlessly. One of his closest aides, stabs away even after he gets a spear in his belly and kills another guy before slowly bending to the will of the spear deep in his belly hole and slowly falling and dying over. WOW. I like how they jab it in and wait a second before removing it fast out or sometimes it's in and out real fast.

I also saw a Gordon Scott one today, too. BEAST OF BABYLON AGAINST THE SON OF HERC where in the end he jabs a sword right into the guy's belly and pulls right out and watches him fall. HOT! I think they remain hot for what they imply as the warrior who wins cares not for the guy he stabbed or might but does it anyway as in DUEL OF THE TITANS where Rom stabs Rem or the other way around and then feels so bad later on but in the fight itself was relentless and undeniably looking to stab right in the button! Some in REVENGE OF THE GLADIATORS, the hero, wearing nothing almost throws down his sword after killing so many in the battles and the last battle in particular.
Chase so glad you pointed out these films. They are so hot. I've always liked "The Terror of Rome Against the Son of Hercules." Mark Forest's first fight is fantastic, just him alone against 4 gladiators, all have promised a reward if they kill him. It's 4 against 1, but Mark slays each one, one by one until the sand is litterd with corpses.