Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Gutting Day
They had decided together that Valentine's Day would be the end for Anthony.  He was dying of cancer, and wanted to go out on his own terms.  His partner, Danny, and their best friend, Logan, met in a run-down cabin in the woods.

The place was lit with candles, and Anthony appeared from the back room in nothing but a thong.  His cock strained against the tiny bit of cloth holding it in.  Danny looked at the beautiful man before him.  

"Since it's Valentine's Day, I want this to be special for you," Anthony said, stroking Danny's chiseled abs.  He slid his hand down Danny's shorts and grasped his hard dick.

"Just remember, I want it bloody.  Messy.  Painful, no matter what I say."

Tears ran down Danny's cheeks.  

"Don't cry, my love.  I'm going to a better place."

They embraced, their lips locked in a fierce kiss.  Logan appeared over Danny's shoulder, and Anthony backed up.

"I'm ready when you two are.  My cock is super ready too."

Danny knelt before Anthony and started kissing his rock hard stomach.  His outie belly button became Danny's target and he sucked on it.  Anthony's dick was harder than before.  With his face covered in his own saliva and sweat, Danny pulled down the thong and took as much of Anthony's cock as he could into his mouth.  Anthony's little head was covered in precum, which Danny graciously sucked up. 

Anthony could feel himself about to blow.  That's when Logan pulled out a long Bowie knife and jammed it deep into Anthony's belly button.  The young man lost all control of himself and as pain enveloped his belly, he shot his entire load into Danny's mouth.

The hot, salty cum filled Danny's mouth and he swallowed it all.  As the last spurts of jizz escaped Anthony's cock, he fell backwards, landing on the sofa.  His cock slid out of Danny's mouth and Danny jumped on him.  He grabbed the knife and began to saw Anthony's slender body open.  

Anthony screamed in agony as his body was split open.  Logan put his hands inside Anthony's belly and pulled it open.  Danny began wrenching handfuls of intestines and organs out of Anthony's body.  Suddenly, a fountain of blood erupted from the dying man's mouth and landed on his face and chest.  

It was dark red and smelled of copper.

His tormented screams turned to hacking and gagging as he continued to vomit blood.  

Suddenly, it was over.  Anthony quieted down and his breathing became ragged.  Danny and Logan stood over him, grabbed their hard dicks, and furiously beat off until their cum shot onto Anthony's bloody body.  His eyes watched with sight as their hot cum landed in his open belly. 

They watched his eyes roll back into his head and they heard his death rattle. Danny looked at Logan, and their eyes met.

Suddenly, Logan pulled out a gun and shot Danny in the chest.  The stunned man gasped and collapsed on top of the gutted corpse.

"Rest in peace, boys," he said as he walked outside Into the night.