Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
who fights with me and where would you stab?
Music 
you are with me in the arena... what weapons would you choose and where would you thrust into?

upper abdomen?
navel?
lower abdomen?
Right below your belly button first. Low and slow and deep. But I'd probably stab you multiple times all over giving you the chance to really feel it man!
Belly-button and try to look upstair in your upper-boddy and in your chest in final arghhhh!!!!
I would choose a not too long double-edged knife, possibly slightly curved, and I would try to ram it into my opponent's abdomen or head-on into his stomach.
Lower abdomen nice and deep
Between belly button cock with a trident
Halfway between your navel and your cock!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Trident, right in your guts between your navel and your cock; and if your hard cock gets in the way, it gets nailed right below the dickhead against your convulsing gut as you spurt onto your straining belly.
- Derek
(10-23-2022, 04:59 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Trident, right in your guts between your navel and your cock; and if your hard cock gets in the way, it gets nailed right below the dickhead against your convulsing gut as you spurt onto your straining belly.
- Derek

God would I love to pose that scene! Big Grin
Straight through your belly button. Then, I'd rip it out and slash you down the stomach so your guts spill out