Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Art of MSSF

Another artist who will be of interest to you is MSSF. He's a digital artist, who deals with homoerotic muscle guys. He has a whole section, called "The Flavian Arena" about manly muscular gladiators. I've attached a sample below. Here's the link to his website:

artmssf.wordpress.com
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
I thought he had more arena/gladiator pictures than just sex pics.
(07-22-2019, 07:56 PM)gladlover Wrote: Another artist who will be of interest to you is MSSF. He's a digital artist, who deals with homoerotic muscle guys. He has a whole section, called "The Flavian Arena" about manly muscular gladiators. I've attached a sample below. Here's the link to his website:

artmssf.wordpress.com

Thanks for bringing attention to MSSF. His taste is a little unusual, since a lot of the men he creates are older than the typical fantasy model in gay erotic art. His guys seem very experienced and confident. Those qualities are big advantages for a gladiator.  I hope MSSF returns his imagination to the arena again and again.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
(07-23-2019, 09:33 AM)CHASE Wrote: I thought he had more arena/gladiator pictures than just sex pics.
Check out the "Flavian Arena." Their all in there.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
perfect I could dress like that for the arena