Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New BIG project - x-bows vs hanguns short action film
(10-31-2023, 12:06 AM)timgotshot Wrote: someguy123... Is there an update on the final form of this? Need some financial backing?

The "final" for this one here is meant to be 3 parts, since all together it will just be way too long and hard to edit. Bascially,  1st would be "intro" and the beginning of the fight. The "middle" part would be just on-going action, and finally the "ending" part would be aftermath with a conclusive shootout...

I got most of footage filmed already, and I already have all 3 parts being edited. I basically just go over individual filming sessions and throw clips to whichever "part" I think they fit into, plus some basic sound and effects edit. So the whole thing is being worked on simultaneously... I just wasn't on it for a few months due to busy day job.

I wasn't posting more WIP clips lately due to a rather quiet reception here and on youtube. I know there been some very warm encouragements from some of you guys, but on a large scale it felt like there is not much involvement , as it used to be in the older days lol. So I kind of felt like not many ppl are watching, so there is no rush...

As for any sort of financial help - I always appreciate that lol. Feel free to email me at d.someguy7@gmail.com and we could chat about it...

Messages In This Thread
RE: New BIG project - x-bows vs hanguns short action film - by someguy123user - 11-04-2023, 07:47 PM