Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
animation attempt
I made a 5 second rudimentary animation of a guy being impaled, theres no background or floor or sound. It can be found using this link since i put it as an unlisted video on my youtube channel. I may further animate this scene and make it longer/add a background. but i don't really have a way to add sound or other special effects as im still a university student with not very much time/resources/animation knowledge.

https://youtu.be/P80HDm6306w
Dude, that is fucking awesome!
Hot scene!
I would encourage you to keep at this! You show some obvious skill, and it's something you could put to use in other areas of your life as well. I know there are freeware video editing programs around, at least for basics like adding sound. I also recommend soundbible for finding sound effects. Its free, has decent selection, and so far no malware, though I use an ad blocker so I don't know how bad the ads are. There's also footagecrate, where I think you can sign up for a free membership and get 5 free assets each day. They have stuff like gun sounds, laser effects etc if you're into that.

Let me know if I can help! It can be tough starting out with this kind of thing.
dude that was wicked hot! you got the animations down pretty well!

I have a favor to ask that could help tweak it perfectly for my version of the fantasy... if you could make his facial expression like he's angry or toughing it out... defiant... that'd be sooooo hot...

Seriously that's some really cool work, I echo what others have said and I hope you keep at it!
great short animation!
Its full of emotions and lots of things manage to happen in such a short period Smile
Beautifully done.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
Super hot!
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
I have taken the liberty of adding sound, which in this case is lifted from one of my own videos.  Hope this helps.  I would be willing to help you with this in the future if you like.
- Derek

https://youtu.be/v58eXZOPTXU
Derek you are amazing!!!!