Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase pictures removed ?
CBT is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.  It is based mostly upon thinking patterns and thought processes.  I had to use this when dealing with clients who struggled with understanding how they were holding themselves back.

Psychoanalysis, while dated, can yield good results if one is fully invested in it, but then you have to pay a therapist and no matter what they tell you, your conversations with them (per law) are never truly confidential.

As for feeling torn.  It has nothing to do with homophobia.  I, personally have felt torn about this fetish and even about homosexuality (which I personally reject as a title for individuals).  There is nothing wrong with these types of feelings, they just exist.  The important thing to recognize is that even though we "feel" a certain way, (such as feeling torn, ashamed, embarrassed, or even feeling "gay" itself), we do not have to act upon it.  And most importantly, we don't have to let those feelings define us.

Is it possible to indulge in something that you may not personally like?  The answer is yes.  We do it all the time.  Think about smokers who struggle to quit.  Think about those "married straight guys" who cheat on their wives with other men. Think about how many times in your life you've done something, then didn't understand why you did it.  We are all that way.

Plato taught us about dualism.  That there is the ideal and there is reality.  They don't always match.  We cannot expect them to.  We aren't perfect.

If you are looking for a type of therapy, my best advice for you would be DBT (or Dialectical Behavioral Therapy).  You can start by practicing what is known as mindfulness and radical acceptance.  Start by acknowledging to yourself what you feel, recognize it and even focus on what it feels like (i.e. where you feel it, what id feels like, etc.).  Just observe the feeling and do nothing about it.  Just "feel" it.  The radical acceptance is just basically accepting the feeling.

If it is personal balance you are looking for, then I would suggest limiting yourself.  Set a timer on and limit how much time you spend online.  I actually like the suggestion of a gym membership.  But go there for yourself, not necessarily looking for someone else.  Building up old hobbies is a great way of balancing your life, or you could even take upon yourself to learn something new.  I recently decided to learn to speak Ukrainian and began studying that.  It helped fill a void in my life and was actually kinda fun and exciting.

If you need any other suggestions, let me know what specifically you're looking for.  I'd be glad to help.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
(10-05-2019, 10:54 PM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: CBT is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.  It is based mostly upon thinking patterns and thought processes.  I had to use this when dealing with clients who struggled with understanding how they were holding themselves back.

Psychoanalysis, while dated, can yield good results if one is fully invested in it, but then you have to pay a therapist and no matter what they tell you, your conversations with them (per law) are never truly confidential.

As for feeling torn.  It has nothing to do with homophobia.  I, personally have felt torn about this fetish and even about homosexuality (which I personally reject as a title for individuals).  There is nothing wrong with these types of feelings, they just exist.  The important thing to recognize is that even though we "feel" a certain way, (such as feeling torn, ashamed, embarrassed, or even feeling "gay" itself), we do not have to act upon it.  And most importantly, we don't have to let those feelings define us.

Is it possible to indulge in something that you may not personally like?  The answer is yes.  We do it all the time.  Think about smokers who struggle to quit.  Think about those "married straight guys" who cheat on their wives with other men. Think about how many times in your life you've done something, then didn't understand why you did it.  We are all that way.

Plato taught us about dualism.  That there is the ideal and there is reality.  They don't always match.  We cannot expect them to.  We aren't perfect.

If you are looking for a type of therapy, my best advice for you would be DBT (or Dialectical Behavioral Therapy).  You can start by practicing what is known as mindfulness and radical acceptance.  Start by acknowledging to yourself what you feel, recognize it and even focus on what it feels like (i.e. where you feel it, what id feels like, etc.).  Just observe the feeling and do nothing about it.  Just "feel" it.  The radical acceptance is just basically accepting the feeling.

If it is personal balance you are looking for, then I would suggest limiting yourself.  Set a timer on and limit how much time you spend online.  I actually like the suggestion of a gym membership.  But go there for yourself, not necessarily looking for someone else.  Building up old hobbies is a great way of balancing your life, or you could even take upon yourself to learn something new.  I recently decided to learn to speak Ukrainian and began studying that.  It helped fill a void in my life and was actually kinda fun and exciting.

If you need any other suggestions, let me know what specifically you're looking for.  I'd be glad to help.

Is DBT something you do on your own? Is there something on line to guide one? Thanks for all of this and your suggestions and your posts.
DBT is basically some exercises you can do on your own.  (A therapist will just teach you how to do the exercises or even practice them with you, but you mostly do it on your own.)

If you search mindfulness on youtube, you'll find tons of videos.  You can also look up distress tolerance, radical acceptance or DBT.

Here is one video that gives you some mindfulness exercises you can do one your own.

https://youtu.be/SuSLOdgDtZY
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
I normally don't stress out too much - I know that to me it's just a fantasy, often theatricalized and not realistic at all. Many people have all sorts of fantasies, just most of them don't share it as we do here lol.
The eroticism of warriors or just hot guys dying in battle or being assassinated (especially featuring some sort of nudity) is a known aspect of gay-influenced fine arts anyways.
Throughout renaissance and baroque this is often noticed in artworks, especially in st. Sebastian themes.
Here is a good example of some film art related interview Smile
https://youtu.be/h9jMKAAAkfg?t=295

Also, even big brands like Andrew Christian refer to it in some ways once in a while:
https://www.andrewchristian.com/massive2018-video.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbS1wc8cT9o
...not to mention the 300 franchise lol

Of course, I only keep this to myself and community like yours, but my point is that it doesn't mean you are a bad person, just having one of many other existing types of fetishes...
Also if I feel it takes too much of my spare time (participating in forums and making some artworks), I just give it a break, and then just check on it later... It's not a job that you have to keep doing, don't push it Tongue
Take it easy Smile
(10-06-2019, 09:58 AM)someguy123user Wrote: I normally don't stress out too much - I know that to me it's just a fantasy, often theatricalized and not realistic at all. Many people have all sorts of fantasies, just most of them don't share it as we do here lol.
The eroticism of warriors or just hot guys dying in battle or being assassinated (especially featuring some sort of nudity) is a known aspect of gay-influenced fine arts anyways.
Throughout renaissance and baroque this is often noticed in artworks, especially in st. Sebastian themes.
Here is a good example of some film art related interview Smile
https://youtu.be/h9jMKAAAkfg?t=295

Also, even big brands like Andrew Christian refer to it in some ways once in a while:
https://www.andrewchristian.com/massive2018-video.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbS1wc8cT9o
...not to mention the 300 franchise lol

Of course, I only keep this to myself and community like yours, but my point is that it doesn't mean you are a bad person, just having one of many other existing types of fetishes...
Also if I feel it takes too much of my spare time (participating in forums and making some artworks), I just give it a break, and then just check on it later... It's not a job that you have to keep doing, don't push it Tongue
Take it easy Smile

Thanks! Much appreciated!

(10-06-2019, 08:03 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: DBT is basically some exercises you can do on your own.  (A therapist will just teach you how to do the exercises or even practice them with you, but you mostly do it on your own.)

If you search mindfulness on youtube, you'll find tons of videos.  You can also look up distress tolerance, radical acceptance or DBT.

Here is one video that gives you some mindfulness exercises you can do one your own.

https://youtu.be/SuSLOdgDtZY

thank you!
(10-05-2019, 10:54 PM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: CBT is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.  It is based mostly upon thinking patterns and thought processes.  I had to use this when dealing with clients who struggled with understanding how they were holding themselves back.

Dude,
a) I spoke about psychodynamic therapy rather than the dated psychoanalysis. CBT will help only with minor problems. But if you combine it with the SCHEME approach, it may work.
b) As in medicine, psychotherapy is strictly confidential. I guess you speak about the case per se that a therapist may discuss with his own therapist but without mentioning his or her patient's name!
c) You do not say if you had or not a gay experience and if the fetich caused you stress.
d) The fetich is indeed an addiction, but worse than smoking!
Wink 
Hey ,
I still hadnt replied from that topic I launched.

First, thank you very much for posting again all your pictures. As I was following other forums like this one before (Arena Fighter, Gladiator Combat, Xesethil, Blindfolded and alone, Mass Battles, Warriors, Priapus of Millet, Greasetank, Blue blazes, Eeks, Flavian Arena, Roids and rants, … and some others I forgot, most of them are closed or abandonned) I knew many pictures that you saved on your computer, and I did the same  . So you see you 're not the one acting like that in this damn world Wink .  I will also thank all the people that are participating to this forum and express their point of view.

But it's always a pleasure to discover new ones. Even if , let's be honest, I don’t like all of them, sometimes I also said "damn no", "disgusting" … but who am I to judge what is good or not. As long it's always done by and for consenting adults, of course. 

I don’t have time to post comments as often as I wish, most of time, I have a look on those websites before going to sleep helping me to sleep tight .

About the recent discussions, I don’t know how to qualify that fetishism,  for me it's more that when I'm cumming I always have this strange and good sensation in my belly like a sword coming through my guts, that's why I begin to feel sensation when I was younger watching those kind of scenes in movies and then go further with Internet to find forums dedicated to it.

Il will also take time to sort out my pictures to post some of them soon , just need to gather my files as I never sorted them properly.

Take care all

-----Spade---->
(10-06-2019, 11:38 PM)Spade-XY Wrote: Hey ,
I still hadnt replied from that topic I launched.

First, thank you very much for posting again all your pictures. As I was following other forums like this one before (Arena Fighter, Gladiator Combat, Xesethil, Blindfolded and alone, Mass Battles, Warriors, Priapus of Millet, Greasetank, Blue blazes, Eeks, Flavian Arena, Roids and rants, … and some others I forgot, most of them are closed or abandonned) I knew many pictures that you saved on your computer, and I did the same  . So you see you 're not the one acting like that in this damn world Wink .  I will also thank all the people that are participating to this forum and express their point of view.

But it's always a pleasure to discover new ones. Even if , let's be honest, I don’t like all of them, sometimes I also said "damn no", "disgusting" … but who am I to judge what is good or not. As long it's always done by and for consenting adults, of course. 

I don’t have time to post comments as often as I wish, most of time, I have a look on those websites before going to sleep helping me to sleep tight .

About the recent discussions, I don’t know how to qualify that fetishism,  for me it's more that when I'm cumming I always have this strange and good sensation in my belly like a sword coming through my guts, that's why I begin to feel sensation when I was younger watching those kind of scenes in movies and then go further with Internet to find forums dedicated to it.

Il will also take time to sort out my pictures to post some of them soon , just need to gather my files as I never sorted them properly.

Take care all

-----Spade---->

Sounds good. Unfortunately I haven't been able to post all of them and most were just found randomly so I doubt I'll ever get them all back up.

If you have that pic that Likeyou posted of the guy on his back with the spear in his belly button as he stabs a knife up at the guy straddling him, please post. It was about three or four pics and one gif. ANY would be great as that seems to be the only one I care about that I lost.
Well. I feel like I've come to this thread rather late but I can certainly empathize Chase.

As many here know, I've had a few of "our" kind of fetish blogs over the years like Blindfolded and Alone and my Tumblr blog FSQ (for Firing SQuad.) I would run them for a while then stop or purge them. I always thought of them as temporary, I suppose because I only wanted to do them while I found them entertaining.  When they turned into an obligation I closed them or just walked away, sometimes taking internet breaks that lasted for years.

I've come to understand more about myself and fetishism in general through blogging. First and foremost, fetishes are incredibly specific. I once saw an extremely elaborate WW II combat video some guy did of women in French maid outfits, or two guys in aircraft fire proximity suits rutting against each other. That, plus my own experiences, taught me that it was highly unlikely that I was ever going to find someone else with exactly my fetish and that I should just focus on making myself happy rather than looking for validation from others.

I have said elsewhere that I believe I lived before, as a young soldier killed in the Pacific in WW II, and that I regard my pictures as akin to playing Army with my buddies or playing with dolls. I understand that what I am doing is trying to get back the youth (and sexuality) I lost in that lifetime when it was cut short. I think I must have only been 18 or 19 when I died, and I mourn for that young man who was barely even starting out in life, and likely still a virgin. So my renders are a kind of therapy to me. The themes of death of the innocent, the boy who becomes a man by dying like one, and men bonding by dying together as comrades sums up pretty much my entire portfolio. I suppose that's why, in this lifetime, I get as far away from war and violence as I can possibly get.
(10-08-2019, 05:20 AM)themightyfoo Wrote: Well. I feel like I've come to this thread rather late but I can certainly empathize Chase.

As many here know, I've had a few of "our" kind of fetish blogs over the years like Blindfolded and Alone and my Tumblr blog FSQ (for Firing SQuad.) I would run them for a while then stop or purge them. I always thought of them as temporary, I suppose because I only wanted to do them while I found them entertaining.  When they turned into an obligation I closed them or just walked away, sometimes taking internet breaks that lasted for years.

I've come to understand more about myself and fetishism in general through blogging. First and foremost, fetishes are incredibly specific. I once saw an extremely elaborate WW II combat video some guy did of women in French maid outfits, or two guys in aircraft fire proximity suits rutting against each other. That, plus my own experiences, taught me that it was highly unlikely that I was ever going to find someone else with exactly my fetish and that I should just focus on making myself happy rather than looking for validation from others.

I have said elsewhere that I believe I lived before, as a young soldier killed in the Pacific in WW II, and that I regard my pictures as akin to playing Army with my buddies or playing with dolls. I understand that what I am doing is trying to get back the youth (and sexuality) I lost in that lifetime when it was cut short. I think I must have only been 18 or 19 when I died, and I mourn for that young man who was barely even starting out in life, and likely still a virgin. So my renders are a kind of therapy to me. The themes of death of the innocent, the boy who becomes a man by dying like one, and men bonding by dying together as comrades sums up pretty much my entire portfolio. I suppose that's why, in this lifetime, I get as far away from war and violence as I can possibly get.

It seems with at least three of us there is a common theme here: of other lives lived with violence somewhat and lives cut short or some unfinished business or sexuality involved in some way. More later.