Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One on One

You sit down naked on the bench in front of your opponent, just 4 feet away.  A beautiful man, built, a thick generous cock, with blonde hair and blue eyes.  Stunning to look at, but an adversary nonetheless.  Sweat from the humid heat of the room begins to glisten on his smooth skin; your eyes take in the thick, ripped muscle stud as he stares directly into your face, unwavering.  You realize that beads of sweat have begun to form on your forehead and underneath your armpit.

A man walks over carrying a 1 inch thick wooden shaft, about 4 feet long.  You notice that both ends of the shaft appear to have tapered, almost-pointed ends - and drilled into the tip of each point is a short metal spike that looks as though its just the point of a nail with the head cut off.  The points jut outward from the tip of the shaft.  Instantly you recognize it as the weapon that will be used in the contest;  soon it will connect you to the beef of muscle in front of you.

The man walks between the two of you and places one end of the pointed spear into your navel, adjusting it for a second almost as if to find the perfect spot. Your cock instantly begins to swell.  Your belly sucks in a bit but your abs tense up, nonetheless. With a quick, short thrust, he pokes it into your bellyhole, just enough to sink the nail into the your navel and to stop when the wood part meets the back of your navel wall.  You feel a bit of a sharp sting, briefly, but you shrug off the pain.

You notice the stud in front of you watching closely as you were readied, and his cock, once flopped loosely in front of him on the bench, is now swelling to attention.  You watch intently as the man lowers the other end of the weapon into your opponents shallow navel... he also sucks in his belly to allow the shaft to be placed - his ab muscles also tense up at the effort.  After finding the sweet spot, the man gives it a quick, short thrust into your opponent's stomach - just enough to push the point through his navel wall - and he instantly grunts and grimaces with the pain.  As the weapon now connects you, you feel the man's grunt vibrate through its shaft, and his muscled belly now applies force to the weapon that now connects you both.  You feel his breathing, and the tension of the weapon between you grows and ebs with each breath.

As the rules require, you both raise your hands over your head and grasp the weight behind your heads, restricting your arm movement.  As your opponent does so, his massive torso expands his lats, bearing his lightly haired armpits, his broad chest, and each of his rigid seratus muscles for your view.  When his weight is finally positioned behind his head, his body appears to "hunker down", and his belly sucks in as he firmly seats himself to prepare for what's to come.  As you grasp the weight behind your head, its obvious your opponent is taking in the full muscled strength of your own body, and perhaps the slightest hint of anxiety appears to show on his face - but only for a moment, as it is quickly replaced with the stoic bravery it once reflected.

The man who placed the weapon between you both now drops his hand in between you, and the contest begins.  Instantly you tighten up your ab muscles and your opponent does the same, and the pressure you both feel on the weapon between you quickly grows into a fight.

The first few moments, your neck and torso tense up.  Your opponents poker face and stern look is hidden well behind his beard, his razor focused eyes stare deeply into yours looking for weakness.  Making sure you don't show any, you inch your body forward onto the weapon, tensing up your belly muscles, as you force the weapon deeper into your opponent but equally into yours. It's now a test to see who has the most muscled belly, and who can stave off the weapon from penetrating deep into their gut.  Your opponent winces in pain, briefly, at the first moves... but quickly hardens up his gaze as he moves ever-so-slightly forward towards you, jamming the weapon more forcefully towards you.

You feel each breath, each grunt, as your bellies fight each other to stay strong.  You struggle with a bit of back and forth at first... after just a few moments you give yet another push. "Oooongh" your opponent grunts as you feel it through the shaft.  You appear to have forced the shaft deeper into his belly, but at the same time you can feel the point of the shaft digging deeper into your gut, and you're cautious to avoid having it sink into you.  Your cock is so hard at the moment that if it weren't for the incredible sensation in your balls, you would have noticed it hurting.  A wad of precum seeps from the tip of its head.

Another push, this time from your opponent, trying to dig deep and prevail, and he grunts slightly with his effort... but you stand your ground and instantly push back, making sure he regrets it, and you inch forward again and push hard with your belly.  "Uuuuuunnngh!" he grunts very deeply and loud, and its clear that your efforts have managed to push the wooden shaft just inside his belly, pushing in through the small hole made by the nail. Your opponents cock stands straight at attenion, occasioanlly touching the staff of the weapon, and it, too, oozes a wad of precum seeping from the small slit at its tip.  You're overwhelmed with ecstasy, knowing that you've managed to poke this shaft into your opponents belly as you feel it gently sink deeper into his gut.

He tries to rock up his stern face, and you quickly glance down at his body, taking in the sweat forming on his chest, his tensed muscled torso and his heaving belly.  Each breath, each grunt you feel through the shaft between you.  He exhales deeply between his clenched lips as the sweat begins to seep full force from his pores.

"ERRRRGH!"  Suddenly, your opponent lets out a loud grunt, and in a surprise push, he jams his muscled belly forward towards you... he has sacrificed an inch or two of the weapon sinking deeper inside him in order to muster a push forward towards you, and its successful - the weapon punches through the small originally made by the nail and sinks about an inch into your gut.  You grunt loudly as your cock feels reach to explode from the penetration.  For a brief moment that seems like an ETERNITY you both try to struggle, your opponents face twisting in agony and ecstasy as the weapon is now firmly sunk into both of your stomachs.  "ERRRRGH!"  With another loud, short, forceful grunt, he pushes forward into you, sinking the weapon in about 4 inches deep.  The sharp point of the nail pokes deep into your belly, and the surge is all you can take as your balls let loose their seed, shooting far up and outward, splaying onto the bench between you.

Your bellies both heave, and your opponent feels your grunts between you - it is enough to send him past the point of control, and his thick cock begins to stream his own white hot seed out and in front of him.  In a surprise last minute turn around, he becomes the victor as he made you cum first.  You see him nod to the man watching the contest, in victory, exhausted and spent.
Great story, well written Smile I would love to play such a game, a very good idea Smile
This was fantastically hot! I and a friend of mine wrote something similar but the players are standing. Did you finish this? The last four lines seem to indicate that it was cut off....

I also did one where two males are having an arm bending (called arm wrestling) contest and their wrists or arms, I forgot which, it was so long ago, are attached to a contraption that has the winner of the contest...as he pushes the opponent's arm down toward the table also has a point under the contraption attached to them...a sharp point on either end pointed at their navels but only the person moving the arm closer to table can get IT into their enemy's belly button. The one who's arm gets put down get the point slowly put into them or if the winner slams the hand down on the table, quickly jutted into his navel and he dies!
Great story, thanks!
Read my stories at Sweat, Steel & Glory: https://sweatsteelglory.substack.com/
(08-26-2020, 11:32 PM)CHASE Wrote: This was fantastically hot! I and a friend of mine wrote something similar but the players are standing. Did you finish this? The last four lines seem to indicate that it was cut off....

I also did one where two males are having an arm bending (called arm wrestling) contest and their wrists or arms, I forgot which, it was so long ago, are attached to a contraption that has the winner of the contest...as he pushes the opponent's arm down toward the table also has a point under the contraption attached to them...a sharp point on either end pointed at their navels but only the person moving the arm closer to table can get IT into their enemy's belly button. The one who's arm gets put down get the point slowly put into them or if the winner slams the hand down on the table, quickly jutted into his navel and he dies!

Thanks man!  Yeah I did finish Smile  That was just bad text editing on my part.  Your story sounds hot!  I wanna see it!
(08-27-2020, 03:54 PM)FuqWitCha Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 11:32 PM)CHASE Wrote: This was fantastically hot! I and a friend of mine wrote something similar but the players are standing. Did you finish this? The last four lines seem to indicate that it was cut off....

Thanks man!  Yeah I did finish Smile  That was just bad text editing on my part.  Your story sounds hot!  I wanna see it!

I posted all of them, ARLISS VS NIPPER, ROBERT VS DENK and TRIO 53 and 54 in my stories section under CHASE.
I'm just curious - the video in that post is working for you guys yeah?
(08-28-2020, 02:05 PM)FuqWitCha Wrote: I'm just curious - the video in that post is working for you guys yeah?
Works for me.   Wink
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
Yes.. the vid works..would LOVE to see a pic of the opponent... DAMN the whole idea of this makes me horny for it inside myself... lots of ideas & scenarios for this... maybe Nick Jonas & Nolan Gould doin it, using a shaft that can only penetrate 2 or 3 inches but is barbed. They both begin with the shaft placed in their preferred spot (you know mine). They stand to the shaft can’t move then are forced to try and embrace (shaft about 2 feet long). They embrace til the points are fully inside them. They then let go, hands behind their back, shoulders back, gut sucked in hard.. GO !!! The first to pushe the other over a certain line is winner. Gets to do WHATEVER he wants to the loser, if they survive retrieval of the barbed shaft inside their abdominal meat... Wew.... just a thought Smile. GUT UP !!!!!

The Opponents: Nolan and Nick

Found better Nolan pic

Gut up

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-07-2021, 03:20 AM)GutKnife Wrote: Yes.. the vid works..would LOVE to see a pic of the opponent... DAMN the whole idea of this makes me horny for it inside myself... lots of ideas & scenarios for this... maybe Nick Jonas & Nolan Gould doin it, using a shaft that can only penetrate 2 or 3 inches but is barbed. They both begin with the shaft placed in their preferred spot (you know mine). They stand to the shaft can’t move then are forced to try and embrace (shaft about 2 feet long). They embrace til the points are fully inside them. They then let go, hands behind their back, shoulders back, gut sucked in hard.. GO !!! The first to pushe the other over a certain line is winner. Gets to do WHATEVER he wants to the loser, if they survive retrieval of the barbed shaft inside their abdominal meat... Wew.... just a thought Smile.  GUT UP !!!!!

The Opponents: Nolan and Nick

Found better Nolan pic

Gut up
they both get it RIGHT IN THE BELLY BUTTON!!!!