Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Some pictures I like
Hey guys, some pictures that get me off.  What are your hottest jack off pictures?

Attached Files Image(s)

Great bunch of pictures! Thanks. I wonder what that comic is from? Is there more?
I think the comic books (with cocks covered) are from mainstream publications, probably European, aimed at teenage boys.  No wonder so many of us got this fetish!
(08-18-2019, 09:32 AM)traxxgalaxy Wrote: I think the comic books (with cocks covered) are from mainstream publications, probably European, aimed at teenage boys.  No wonder so many of us got this fetish!
")

What's the one with the cocks , the second pic in black and white. It's hot. I want that story! Smile

Hmmm. I don't know. I've thought a lot about this fetish, too much maybe, rather than enjoy it for what it is. I wonder if it's somehow hot wired into us as much as being bi, gay, or straight is. It can't be turned off because I would turn it off if I could, it can't be stopped, and it gets triggered by shirtless hot males. It also harkens back to kid play as young as I was six years old (with a female 6 year old) and a girl played Catwoman and I was Robin or Batman getting scratched across the stomach by her in kid play. I felt something then and am sure I was even wet! I can't pretend, even all these years to understand this fetish and many on these type of boards in the past NEVER wanted to discuss it. Is it a childish thing that we've become locked into? I would rather not have it happen to me because when I'm with a guy (which is not often but it does happen) I have to pretend not to think about this AND think about it! It's rather annoying and upsetting. I mean who gets hard from violence and then in real life is a perfect pacisifist? I'm the kindest most sensitive soul there is who loves people and hates real world real life violence but then there's this? What does it mean? I don't know but I know it's there.

The black and white one toward the bottom reminds me of the EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS Tarzan fan magazines which had Roy Krenkel draw hot guys with swords and spears and mostly naked. A lot of the time they disappointed because there were sometimes ladies involved, unfortunately and /or some monster getting killed instead of a hot enemy guy.

I think the fanzine was called ERB-dom and they have a huge web site on line!

http://www.erbzine.com/mag1/0117.html

Of course it was many years before I found out about William Burroughs and his violent naked gay warrior boys in WILD BOYS and other books.
The top one with cock I found some random place.  I agree the bottom has an ERB feel, as of course do the various swordsmen of mars and chessmen of mars as they actually are ERB.

I think its best to to with our fetish. After all it's given me many orgasms, admittedly someitimes in movie theaters.

I am fortunate to have a few real life buddies I share this with, and a few more who I I have met over the internet. Sometimes out internet RP leads to phone sex and boy is that hot!

Attached Files Image(s)

I've never had that experience so maybe it's me. Most of the guys don't seem into that kind of thing, phone stuff or even meeting so maybe I turn them off somehow. I found a lot of dicks too and I don't mean that in a good way!