Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My favorite story from the old Arenafighter blog
I didn't write this, it was written by someone who went by the name Derek. Since it was posted to the old Arenafighter board I assume it's okay to post here. It provided the inspiration for my Tales of the Mighty Foo Issue #2 (not ttommentionmmanyaanoorgasmfforyyoursttruly.)

================================================

FugWitCha, your story reminded me of an almost forgotten night from my college years. I had a buddy, Steve, who was in ROTC, a real gung-ho would-be warrior. He knew I was taking film classes, so it was easy for me to steer our conversation to the art of special effects, and movies we had seen. One night late in his dorm room we ended up getting stoned and having a really long conversation, and for reasons I do not remember (it was Miami, so it may have simply been hot) he ended stripped down to his very brief briefs. Part of it was he was doing weight training, and really liked just showing off his progress. I was shirtless too, but in gym shorts. To compare us, I was about 130 lbs and, at the time, skinny but cut...not because I was muscular, but simply because I had no body fat (I had one of those high-strung metabolisms in those days). He was about two inches taller than me, but about 165 of solid carved muscle. He was a blonde, and his body was perfectly smooth. He was not quite gladiator-sized, but really built nice with solid, bulging pecs and a helluv' an 8-pack.
Anyway, I was able to steer the conversation to special effects (of the kind we here like) and movies we'd seen and liked. This was about 1974, so pre-Friday the 13th. Any movie that actually had a shot where you really saw somebody get stabbed or shot clearly was amazing to us, and really stuck in our minds. Well, as was my fashion, as we discussed movies, I carefully played dumb while discussing movies I had actually seen, in order to get him to do really graphic descriptions of shots he'd seen.
Well, I got way more than I bargained for! What I wouldn't have given to have had a video cam or at least a tape recorder back in those days. But even without those, certain images and phrases from that evening are still burned in my head 35 years later! He not only described numerous f/x scenes and fights that he liked in graphic detail, but he frequently demonstrated them, either on himself or using me as a prop. He even jumped on my concept of designing a shot to the specifics of the body type of the victim, and would use either me or himself to demonstrate that.
A few things I remember...
One was a scene from a movie he had seen but I had not...some ancient Greek or Roman movie...he had me stand on a stool, and using his fist as if it held a sword, blocked my imaginary weapon and actually "stabbed" me in the gut, about halfway between my navel and my cock (center-of-gravity point, he explained). He then pushed it in hard a couple of times and actually lifted me into the air, and had me flex out my body kinda spread-eagle, so I hung above him for a moment impaled, with his fist driven hard into my tightened gut. He then lowered me down to where we were more or less face-to-face, gave me a few more thrusts, then slid me off of his blade onto the ground, putting his foot on my chest as he "withdrew" his blade. Then he added his own little improvised coupe de gras, which was to put his foot on my gut where he had stabbed me, and drive it down into my guts as I groaned a couple of times, then "died".
Another one I remember where he used me as a prop...he had me "stab" him in the back with what was supposed to be a kitana (samurai sword). He gasped and arched outward, as the blade supposedly emerged from his gut just under his navel. Being bigger than me, he turned, grabbed me by the shoulders, pushed me up against the wall, so that my feet were dangling off the floor, and thrust his belly towards me, supposedly driving the blade low down in my guts. He pulled away two or three times, then thrust himself back into me, slamming our bellies together, ramming the "blade" again and again into my guts. Finally I slumped forward, literally into his arms, trying my best not to acknowledge the obvious hard-on I was sporting, as he lowered us onto the floor, and dropped himself onto my belly one last time, grinding his gut against mine as hard as he could until I "died". It's a wonder I didn't spurt all over him right then and there, as this was the closest I had ever (or would ever) come to getting belly-fucked by a straight guy! (For those who know my videos, I have filmed several variants on this scenario over the years...well, this is where the idea came from as well as a Hong Kong mvoie called Dragon Force which has a similar, but not nearly so elaborate, scene).
The reason your post brought this to mind particularly was one other scenario which we played out, where he wanted to act out a scene he said he had seen in some movie (but I suspect it may simply have been some overt fantasizing on his part) where two guys were struggling over a gun. What he seemed to like about this scene was the idea of the smaller guy getting control of the gun, but having to really pump the hell out of the bigger guy (him) to kill him. He actually had a pistol to use for a prop, although I insisted he prove it was unloaded before we played with it...I'm sure the University would have been horrified that a student had a real gun in his dorm room, but I remember it vividly because it's the only time I have ever played like this with a prop that had the weight and coldness of a real gun. Anyway, he blocked out a scene where I jump him and we wrestle over the gun until we are against a wall (my back to the wall).
Now, what reminded me of your post was his insistence that he could really take it in the guts a lot before dying. I played dumb again, and let him block out the moves. First, as I was back to the wall, he slowly pressed the muzzle into my navel; he said at this point the character in the movie he has seen said a line along the lines of "no, that's be too easy!", so he slightly pulled the gun back out of my bellybutton (my belly at this point was sucked in and rock-hard) and began to slide the cold muzzle down my gut, until it began to slip inside my gym shorts, very obviously heading for my (stiffening) dick. At this point he had me knee him in the nuts (!) doubling him over slightly, giving me the opportunity to turn the gun around slightly, and as he began to straighten up, had me poke the gun hard against his straining gut, just under his navel, and pump him twice, giving him time between the shots to react. He then slid down to the floor, onto his back, with me on top of him, and directed where to place the gun for each of the next few shots, as he played out a very exaggerated reaction to each hit. Basically he wanted to show off his ab muscles with the scene, so with each impact he would suck his belly in, then surge it back out with much arching of the back and flexing of the bellymuscles before taking the next hit, and attempting (not very effectively) to grab me by the shoulders and push me off of him.
We screwed around with this scenario for probably half an hour (with toke-breaks between "takes"), before ending up with three versions. In the first, he had me very specifically arrange about five shots in what was ultimately a circle around his navel in his gut and belly, with him gasping and reacting as I described above a little differently after each shot (I vividly remember him smacking his 8-pack with his hand and exclaiming that he could "take at least 6 shots in this gut!"). This version ended with me slowly driving the muzzle square into his bellybutton so that he almost sat up, before pumping a final two shots through his navel. He then did a big belly-out reaction, quivered and died.
The second version was much the same, but ended with me (at his direction) shoving the muzzle up under his left tit, to take the last slug in the heart (he called this the "easy" version, despite taking 8 slugs in the guts and belly before the heart shot).
The third version caught me by surprise; it was like the first version, but ending with one slug in his navel. In this version, he pretended to die after his bellybutton shot, then had me lean forward to see if he was dead. As I did, he suddenly wrestled the gun in my hand back down below my navel, and, with his other arm around my back to keep me from escaping, let me have three rounds in my guts. He then pulled the gun from between our bodies, and had me quiver and die, gutshot, belly-to-belly with him.
He also liked the idea of being machine-gunned, especially in slow-motion, and especially bare-chested. He acted out a scene that he had seen, but said he would prefer (if it were possible to do the special effects) to do it shirtless, where the victim took a diagonal strafe from about the right nipple to the left shoulder, sending him spinning to the left. The character would straighten up defiantly, only to take a similar strafe from left ft shoulder to right tit. He would then stagger back against a low stone wall, arched back belly-out, and take a bellyful of lead, getting pumped with about a half-dozen rounds in a cluster around his bellybutton. He would wriggle in slow motion from that belly-pump, then as he started to lean forward, take a final strafe straight up his body in a line, from his balls to his cock to his gut to his navel to his belly to his sternum to his chest to his throat to his forehead.
We also staged a couple of stabbing (with a "dagger", meaning fist) scenes from movies he said he'd seen; since I was smaller, he liked the effect of hitting me repeatedly in the guts and lifting me off the ground with each impact (I pretty much liked it myself!). With him, it was more a matter of showing off how many thrusts he could take before expiring...he seemed to really get off on feeling my fist smack repeatedly into his hard gut and belly (I'm sure that years later he probably got into the gut-punching scene).
At some point in the evening, he took down the shower-curtain rod from his bathroom and demonstrated various ways he would take it with a spear. He acted out a couple of versions he said he had seen in movies. He seemed to prefer the javelin type of shots, where the character is caught unawares and takes a thrown spear in the belly or guts. His best: one where the character had been stabbed in the back and had fallen onto his knees. As he leans back, he gets a spear thrown right through his belly and out his back, so the character dies on his knees leaning back, with the foot or two of the spear out his back propping him up, and the rest of the shaft jutting, quivering, out of his belly. I asked him for a scene where someone else thrusts him with a spear, and he had me ram him in the low guts back against a wall, pull it out, give it to him in the belly between navel and sternum, pull out, thrust him just under the sternum in the heart, then pull out and give him a final slow thrust into his bellybutton, pause, then thrust again, driving it clear through his navel, his guts, and pinning him slumped over against the wall.
For me though, the hottest of these scenes was him playing like he was bound hands behind his back, execution style, and I would slowly thrust him with a "sword" (using a ruler as a prop). He was really good at playing a scene as if it was slow motion, and we did versions with him taking thrusts slowly through his guts, his belly, his navel, below his sternum into his heart, under his nipples (he had great pecs, so the "blade" really looked like it was sinking into his chest at the cut-line), and yes, even up through his cock into his guts. This was towards the end of the evening, and we were so spectacularly stoned that his inhibitions were pretty much gone by this point...he was wearing tight briefs and had a slight hard-on going anyway, so I did ask first where he thought it would work best, and after poking him in the dick and letting him try a couple of reactions, it was getting stiffer, so he told me where he wanted it. We did the scene again from the top, and I thrust him once in the guts, below the navel; second shot, under his right tit into his lung; third shot straight and slow into his bellybutton; and as he arched out as a withdrew the "blade", I thrust up under the head of his cock, stretching it upwards slightly so his cockhead actually emerged from the top of his briefs (which astonishingly didn't bother him at all), then giving him another little jab to pin his dick against his heaving belly, just under his navel. He did a spectacular (really almost orgasmic) reaction, his bellymuscles flexing and straining as I pushed again and drove his cock into his guts, and gasped his last.
We had finally hit the point in the evening where we were too tired to act out any more, but he continued to give his opinions on how certain scenes should be done to certain body types. On hardbodies like himself he liked the idea of showing how much they could take before they died, so he leaned toward taking it a lot in the belly or guts to show stamina, before finishing with some sort of spectacular chest, throat or head shot. On skinny guys like me, he preferred shots that would show the thinness of the character off, like repeated thrusts clear through the belly or guts, where you could see the weapon penetrate out the back, as that would be all it would take to finish them off, and show some nice flexy muscle reaction on a skinny belly like mine.
On softer guys he had a more sadistic slant...he used his roommate, Ron, whom I had seen, as a potential target. I really don't think he particularly liked his roomate, as he seemed to really enjoy coming up with ideas for offing him. His roomie was a long-haired blonde stoner type (think early Axl Rose), had a pretty good build, nice pecs and all, but also had that common college-age affliction, a nice soft beerbelly, which made, of course, a great target. His best ideas on Ron:
1) Shooting him in the chest with a rifle so that he would fall back against a wall in a sitting position, then slowly and repeatedly bayonetting him in the belly and gut, from sternum to groin; then slowly spearing the bayonet through his navel, and pumping his fat gut full of lead.
2) Riddling his round belly with a half-dozen arrows, then hurling a javelin square through his navel, and watching him quiver and die as his punctured beerbelly quivered and convulsed.
3) Swordfighting with shortswords, knocking his sword away, backing him against a low wall, holding him back with his arm across his chest (easy for Steve, as he was much bigger and stronger than Ron), slowly and deliberately giving him thrusts on either side of his low gut, making his soft belly heave and strain, then placing the point dead-center on the lowest part of his bare gut, just above his cock, and thrusting slowly upward through his guts about halfway in, then wrenching his blade upwards, cutting through his guts, navel and belly clear to his sternum, then driving the blade down to the hilt, leaving him pinned to the wall.
I don't remember how the evening ended, but sometime before dawn I made it back to my dorm room and passed out. We remained friends for the rest of the semester but he didn't come back the following year, and I never saw him again. We never again discussed that night; perhaps the homoerotic connotations of it all surfaced for him, and I didn't want to be the one to point out that he had me poking a ruler against his hard cock! But the images and details of that night provided fantasy fodder for years (and still today) because for so much of it we actually "got physical", and I can't help but think that anytime he was watching a movie and saw somebody get shot, stabbed or speared, that he would remember something of that night.
Derek
Derek used to do movies, some 9 total volumes plus three videos of a special project he made of a movie, extras and behind the scenes. He used to post some of it and other vids too that weren't on the videos. He was nicest guy at times and very good to me at times.  Which has not been my experiences with guys into this fetish. Nice as can be but turn on a dime and act like mean shitheads, who are mean and ignore. Some just vanish without a word. Others have other motives, like hook ups or something without saying that. In any case, I've not had great experiences with our fet guys. One guy and I remain friends however over the net and on the phone, even if I am not attracted to him or him to me.
(08-20-2019, 09:05 PM)CHASE Wrote: Derek used to do movies, some 9 total volumes plus three videos of a special project he made of a movie, extras and behind the scenes. He used to post some of it and other vids too that weren't on the videos. He was nicest guy at times and very good to me at times. At other times, he was the biggest cunt I knew. Which has been my experiences with guys into this fetish. Nice as can be but turn on a dime and act like mean shitheads, who are mean and ignore. Some just vanish without a word. Others have other motives, like hook ups or something without saying that. In any case, I've not had great experiences with our fet guys. One guy and I remain friends however over the net and on the phone, even if I am not attracted to him or him to me.

Hi, mostly testing to see if I can post here - I had trouble registering a couple of weeks ago, never got the confirmatory email to my associated email account,  but maybe I am registered after all?

Sorry you had these experiences, but mine rather mirror them, both good and not so good. A lot of it I think is just the nature of the Internet, the problem with anonymity, and guys are not so comfortable obviously with these fantasies. 

Anyone who sees this and was on Arenafighter, this is Varangar. Still around. Smile